Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Jumpin Jack Flash - "unknown" promo?
Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: September 19, 2012 22:08

Redhotcarpet
scottkeef
This promo has been around for at least a decade if not longer in video form. The audio was booted as far back as the early to mid 70s on the "Beautiful Delilah" LP.... also NOT from the NME 68 perfromance....

Yeah I know nothing new really but the way Mick appears in the first video is similar to his style in the NME concert. Totally different later that same year after his trip to LA...

You know, seems like about 73 or 74 when I ordered the "Delilah"LP from NC and I remember how out of place THIS track (last on the LP) seemed. All the other tracks being 60s tracks from the BBC,whick was something else I found out later and then this...BAM!! just knocked my socks off! For years and years I wondered the source of it until the video started making the rounds..

Re: Jumpin Jack Flash - "unknown" promo?
Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: September 19, 2012 22:19

Awesome. Pure Rolling Stones. Love this clip. First time I saw it was in the 90's on a friends video comp he'd traded someone for. When I first saw it though it had Japanese subtitles.

[thepowergoats.com]

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2830
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home