Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Time Waits For No One - A Tribute to Charlie
Posted by: MCDDTLC ()
Date: September 5, 2021 01:45

Loving all the Youtube tributes to Charlie using this classic Stones tune with
all the Pics... Stones will be missing a golden opportunity to leave a lasting memory to their fans if they don't use one of these to close the show as a tribute to Mr Watts!! better yet why not invite Mick Taylor on this tour and do it live!!! Anyone agree with me?

MLC

Re: Time Waits For No One - A Tribute to Charlie
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: September 5, 2021 02:08

MCDDTLC
Loving all the Youtube tributes to Charlie using this classic Stones tune with
all the Pics... Stones will be missing a golden opportunity to leave a lasting memory to their fans if they don't use one of these to close the show as a tribute to Mr Watts!! better yet why not invite Mick Taylor on this tour and do it live!!! Anyone agree with me?

MLC

Yes, I put this in the setlist discussion a couple of days ago - the original thread asked about opening songs for this tour......

Around and around <> Love is strong <> Rocks off..................and it would be great if they did 'Time waits for no one' at some point........preferably with Mick Taylor......

Posted by: PhillyFAN ()
Date: September 5, 2021 16:53

I agree. There would be still be 4 Stones on stage and not 3. MT would make the music magic again. But it would mever happen. I think it may have been the last time MT and CW recorded together.

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: September 5, 2021 23:10

Wasn’t Till the Next Goodbye the last song Taylor recorded during the IORR sessions

Posted by: PhillyFAN ()
Date: September 6, 2021 23:16

Taylor1
Wasn’t Till the Next Goodbye the last song Taylor recorded during the IORR sessions

I'm not sure Taylor1. I have read and heard TWFNO was MT's last recording on IORR.I could be wrong.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 6, 2021 23:34

Hope it happens. thumbs up

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: September 7, 2021 01:03

It could be happen if they decide to make it a kind of a farewell tour ...............

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1843
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home