Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Time Waits For No One - A Tribute to Charlie
Posted by: MCDDTLC ()
Date: September 5, 2021 01:45

Loving all the Youtube tributes to Charlie using this classic Stones tune with
all the Pics... Stones will be missing a golden opportunity to leave a lasting memory to their fans if they don't use one of these to close the show as a tribute to Mr Watts!! better yet why not invite Mick Taylor on this tour and do it live!!! Anyone agree with me?

MLC

Re: Time Waits For No One - A Tribute to Charlie
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: September 5, 2021 02:08

MCDDTLC
Loving all the Youtube tributes to Charlie using this classic Stones tune with
all the Pics... Stones will be missing a golden opportunity to leave a lasting memory to their fans if they don't use one of these to close the show as a tribute to Mr Watts!! better yet why not invite Mick Taylor on this tour and do it live!!! Anyone agree with me?

MLC

Yes, I put this in the setlist discussion a couple of days ago - the original thread asked about opening songs for this tour......

Around and around <> Love is strong <> Rocks off..................and it would be great if they did 'Time waits for no one' at some point........preferably with Mick Taylor......

Posted by: PhillyFAN ()
Date: September 5, 2021 16:53

I agree. There would be still be 4 Stones on stage and not 3. MT would make the music magic again. But it would mever happen. I think it may have been the last time MT and CW recorded together.

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: September 5, 2021 23:10

Wasn’t Till the Next Goodbye the last song Taylor recorded during the IORR sessions

Posted by: PhillyFAN ()
Date: September 6, 2021 23:16

Taylor1
Wasn’t Till the Next Goodbye the last song Taylor recorded during the IORR sessions

I'm not sure Taylor1. I have read and heard TWFNO was MT's last recording on IORR.I could be wrong.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 6, 2021 23:34

Hope it happens. thumbs up

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: September 7, 2021 01:03

It could be happen if they decide to make it a kind of a farewell tour ...............

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1644
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home