Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Is Blondie Chaplin Playing All of Keith's Guitar Parts in the Studio and at Concerts?
Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: June 26, 2012 22:47

I guess the point of this thread is that the Stones have a support for Keith who cant play like he once did. It's not a third guitar adding something, it's a support.

Re: Is Blondie Chaplin Playing All of Keith's Guitar Parts in the Studio and at Concerts?
Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: June 27, 2012 06:29

Keith isn't playing any of his parts here in concert:

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: June 27, 2012 14:15

I saw the last three shows that they played at the O2 Arena. I was within 10 rows from the stage for two of the shows and first row at the B Stage for a third. Keith is playing all of his parts. From where I was standing, you can actually see every bent note and every mistake.

I think that some of these rumors get started because the Stones edit their live videos. If you have the raw video of shows like Saitama, you can see and hear everything if you have some knowledge of guitar.

Date: June 27, 2012 15:53

So who's playing guitar in that video of Under My Thumb when Keith isn't playing guitar yet you hear his guitar? Ha ha ha ha ha.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: June 27, 2012 16:24

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
So who's playing guitar in that video of Under My Thumb when Keith isn't playing guitar yet you hear his guitar? Ha ha ha ha ha.

there's nothing funny about this...you're talking about the song during which meredith lost his life, you know. i'm sure keith wasn't playing out of respect...or something....

Date: June 27, 2012 16:32

StonesTod
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

there's nothing funny about this...you're talking about the song during which meredith lost his life, you know. i'm sure keith wasn't playing out of respect...or something....

Wow. Keith paid his repsect 30 some years later. Damn. That's quite the memory he's got there.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: June 27, 2012 16:38

StonesTod
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

I beleive he'stalking about 4 flicks.

Date: June 27, 2012 16:41

More Hot Rocks
StonesTod
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

i believe you're right and i believe i know....

Date: June 27, 2012 16:45

StonesTod
More Hot Rocks
StonesTod
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

How does one pay repsect anyway?

Date: June 27, 2012 16:47

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
StonesTod
More Hot Rocks
StonesTod
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

or even respect? it's sorta like taking your hat off during the nat'l anthem...you put down your axe...or whatever you have handy at the time...

Date: June 27, 2012 16:49

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
StonesTod
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

Wow. Keith paid his repsect 30 some years later. Damn. That's quite the memory he's got there.

he's the elephant's memory of rock'n'roll...oh, wait...we already had one of those...great first album of theirs, by the by...been spinning that one a bit of late....

Date: June 27, 2012 16:50

StonesTod
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
StonesTod
More Hot Rocks
StonesTod
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

or even respect? it's sorta like taking your hat off during the nat'l anthem...you put down your axe...or whatever you have handy at the time...

But for paying repsect, what, do you get down on the ground with insects?

Date: June 27, 2012 16:54

The first LP is, well, the US edition, a bit... I think it's Now! that it made more sense, a sort of cohesiveness had formed. Of course the difference between the UK and US first LP editions is stupid. They're practically entirely different albums.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1971
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home