Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

L.A. Friday Release...
Posted by: palerider22 ()
Date: June 18, 2012 20:44

I'm really started to enjoy this release. It's starting to sound very good to my ears. The run from Honky Tonk Woman through to Heartbreaker on Disc 1 is fantastic...a lumbering beast of rock and roll...much fun and very entertaining.

A pattern has emerged, I've noticed with myself and maybe for others. When these releases first come out, both the bonus editions and the bootleg releases...I feel somewhat disappointed. But after several listens I realize that all of it is amazingly good stuff.Hope they keep coming...Cheers

Re: L.A. Friday Release...
Posted by: Tumblin_Dice_07 ()
Date: June 18, 2012 21:35

I think I actually like it less now than when I first heard it. They're at the end of a week long run of shows at the Forum and Jagger's voice is about shot. It's not as bad as the last New York show, but I think the professional mix on this has revealed how bad Jagger's "singing" was at this show. That being said, I really like alot of the '75 tour and I don't dislike this particular show, but I'm not as high on it as I was when it was first released. Still glad we got a professionally mixed recording from the '75 tour though.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1672
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home