Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

RS: 82 page PDF Guide to identify early/later London releases etc.
Posted by: KevinM ()
Date: September 26, 2020 02:06

82 page PDF Guide to identify early/later London releases etc.

I thought this might help some of you.

BV, Feel free to merge this with another thread (I didn't know where else to put it), thanks.

Re: RS: 82 page PDF Guide to identify early/later London releases etc.
Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: September 26, 2020 05:01

Awesome!

Now can you do the same for the original (in several senses) DECCA releases from the UK. :-)

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Date: September 26, 2020 05:31

CaptainCorella
Awesome!

Now can you do the same for the original (in several senses) DECCA releases from the UK. :-)

I wish I were that overqualified to do so hahaha. I was just sharing the link.

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: September 26, 2020 11:57

Thanks for sharing! Impressive bit of information!
Like CC, I would encourage the producer of that PDF to do the same for DECCA stuff.smileys with beer

Posted by: Ricky ()
Date: September 27, 2020 00:03

Thanks for the PDF... Looks very nice.

About Decca stuff, you have everything here:
[www.stonesondecca.com]

Date: September 27, 2020 02:20

Ricky

[www.stonesondecca.com]

Even more impressive.

Importantly it shows credits for the work at [www.stonesondecca.com] and the main author is Jan Richardsson

It would be nice if KevinM (who started this thread) could find the credits for authorship of the .pdf he posted here.

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Date: September 27, 2020 05:18

CaptainCorella
Ricky

[www.stonesondecca.com]

Even more impressive.

Importantly it shows credits for the work at [www.stonesondecca.com] and the main author is Jan Richardsson

It would be nice if KevinM (who started this thread) could find the credits for authorship of the .pdf he posted here.

It was in my FB newsfeed a few days ago from one of numerous RS groups I'm in. I'll have to go back & look, then ask the guy who posted it if he knows...stay tuned.

Date: September 27, 2020 07:02

KevinM
CaptainCorella
Ricky

[www.stonesondecca.com]

Even more impressive.

It was in my FB newsfeed a few days ago from one of numerous RS groups I'm in. I'll have to go back & look, then ask the guy who posted it if he knows...stay tuned.

@CaptainCorella

I've contacted the OP of the PDF link I found/shared from a FB (RS group), he stated he was just scrolling & came across it. I've chatted with him before, briefly & he's always been forthcoming, so no issues there.

Date: September 27, 2020 09:29

KevinM

CaptainCorella

I've contacted the OP of the PDF link I found/shared from a FB (RS group), he stated he was just scrolling & came across it. I've chatted with him before, briefly & he's always been forthcoming, so no issues there.

"he stated he was just scrolling & came across it.".

That's a shame, as work as detailed as that deserves to be credited to the person who actually did it!

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Date: September 27, 2020 10:28

CaptainCorella
KevinM

CaptainCorella

That's a shame, as work as detailed as that deserves to be credited to the person who actually did it!

@CaptainCorella

Yep, I agree, lots of detail/OCD & time went into that project (assuming 100% accuracy), that's why I thought I'd share it here, as some would find it useful.

The FB group I saw it posted in was "Stones Vinyl Group", it's a private group with 584 members worldwide...I suggest you join, then scroll down their timeline:

1. you can see for yourself

2. who posted the link I shared

3. can continue your quest to find the author(s),

4. so you can thank them personally via email etc.

5. then post your findings in this thread for all to see, so the entire IORR community can thank the author, whoever that is.

Best of luck in your quest.

Date: September 27, 2020 10:35

KevinM
CaptainCorella
KevinM

CaptainCorella

@CaptainCorella

Yep, I agree, lots of detail/OCD & time went into that project (assuming 100% accuracy), that's why I thought I'd share it here, as some would find it useful.

The FB group I saw it posted in was "Stones Vinyl Group", it's a private group with 584 members worldwide...I suggest you join, then scroll down their timeline:

5. then post your findings in this thread for all to see, so the entire IORR community can thank the author, whoever that is.

Sorry.

I don't do Facebook. I still have a brain and some independence from the Information Capitalists spying on people.

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Posted by: ThePaleRider ()
Date: September 27, 2020 13:44

CaptainCorella
KevinM
CaptainCorella
KevinM

CaptainCorella

@CaptainCorella

Sorry.

I don't do Facebook. I still have a brain and some independence from the Information Capitalists spying on people.

People on Facebook have a brain. I belong belong to a number of amazing groups,,,as opposed to personal pages.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1710
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home