Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

How many Stones concerts have Taylor & Wyman been to since they left the band.
Posted by: lapaz62 ()
Date: March 17, 2012 00:30

Apart from Taylor in 81, have these 2 even been to a gig since they left.

Re: How many Stones concerts have Taylor & Wyman been to since they left the band.
Posted by: klrkcr ()
Date: March 17, 2012 00:37

I believe that Bill went to at least one Voodoo Lounge gig in London,also one of the BB gigs at the O2 in 2007.Wasnt it rumoured that Mick T was going to play with the Stones at a show in 2003? Could have my facts wrong - but Im positive I read about it somewhere.

Re: How many Stones concerts have Taylor & Wyman been to since they left the band.
Posted by: Justin ()
Date: March 17, 2012 00:44

klrkcr
Wasnt it rumoured that Mick T was going to play with the Stones at a show in 2003? Could have my facts wrong - but Im positive I read about it somewhere.

I remember that as well. I believe it was one of the European club shows

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: March 17, 2012 01:01

Bill W. was at the rattlesnake in in London when i was there before on of the last gigs.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 17, 2012 07:07

....and then later at Stones private party on Strand

ROCKMAN

Posted by: teleblaster ()
Date: March 17, 2012 10:57

Mick Taylor was at The Astoria in 2003. There were strong rumours he was going to play (and Rock Me Baby could be seen on the setlist) but didn't. I remember reading that he didn't stay till the end of the gig and I'm not sure if he even stayed until the Stones came on.

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: March 17, 2012 12:23

teleblaster
Mick Taylor was at The Astoria in 2003. There were strong rumours he was going to play (and Rock Me Baby could be seen on the setlist) but didn't. I remember reading that he didn't stay till the end of the gig and I'm not sure if he even stayed until the Stones came on.

Yep, Taylor was invited to do Rock Me Baby in the Astoria. But Jagger had voice problems during the second half of the set, so RMB was dropped, and most of Jagger's parts where taken over by the backup singers. Taylor left quickly because, if I recall correctly, he had a studio session planned that night.

Mathijs

Posted by: keefed ()
Date: March 20, 2012 15:10

I saw Bill in Wembley Arena in 2003, he was sitting with his wife, drinking red wine, and left before the encore...

Posted by: exhpart ()
Date: September 19, 2012 13:03

Bill got a big cheer as he came in at last night at the O2 so that was (correct me if I'm wrong,I know you will) 27/8/2007

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2215
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home