Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Anyone Having Any Luck Getting Good Stuff at the Stones Store Boxing Day Sale 25% Off?
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: December 27, 2019 01:02

ANYONE GETTING ANY GOOD STUFF??

I assume u all got your emails about the 25% off sale on selected items til January 10th. Is there any way to get a larger discount?

I think one time I signed up for a second membership using my other email address and they sent me a code for a 10% sale discount. I combined that with the 25% off discount and got 35% off on an order. I wonder if I can still use that same code again and do the same thing.

Or does anyone know of any other way to get an additional discount?

plexi

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2019-12-28 04:35 by timbernardis.

Re: Anyone Having Any Luck Getting Good Stuff at the Stones Store Boxing Day Sale 25% Off?
Date: December 28, 2019 04:36

bump

Re: Anyone Having Any Luck Getting Good Stuff at the Stones Store Boxing Day Sale 25% Off?
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 28, 2019 04:51

I'm pretty stocked up Plexi..

Merchbar is also having the same sale [www.merchbar.com]
Was hoping for a 50% off sale, as they've done in the past, to perhaps snag one or two more items.
Perhaps end of the year.. I seem to recall when they did do such a sale before it was that.

Posted by: ab ()
Date: December 28, 2019 11:06

I broken down and got the Honk 4 LP set.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: December 28, 2019 12:06

I didn't even get the code… (but on the other had there's not much left in the store that I really need (as far as I remember)

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: December 28, 2019 17:47

Go with Merchbar! Same stuff, quicker and more dependable delivery.
Last time I ordered from the Stones store it took almost 6 months to receive my order.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 29, 2019 05:33

…..ya can never trust
those NY carrier pigeons …

ROCKMAN

Date: December 29, 2019 08:06

Rockman
…..ya can never trust
those NY carrier pigeons …

crazy guy!

plexi

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: December 29, 2019 11:08

Bought 2 shirts and a hoodie. Let’s see how long they take...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-12-29 23:45 by Paddy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1729
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home