Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: Win Collectibles and a signed Guitar with Carrefour for the 50th anniversary
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: March 6, 2012 17:54

SwayStones
I plan as well to put a nice and tight Stones T-shirt ,bring one of my Stones purse and wait for some men at the checkout corner .
Then, I will ask with a big smile if "they could give me their useless tickets ,since as you can see ,I am a HUGE Stones fan ."

What do you think guys ?

I think I want you to post pictures of this. smiling smiley

Re: Win Collectibles and a signed Guitar with Carrefour for the 50th anniversary
Posted by: eismann ()
Date: March 6, 2012 18:02

As Carrefour is in Belgium as well: Will this be available at Brussels too? Someone knows?

Anyway I never thought tour confirmation comes that way, first Jerry Hall leakin' out, now Supermarche offerings...

See you Hyde Park!

Posted by: The GR ()
Date: March 6, 2012 18:27

We use to have Carrefour in the UK but I think, just like the Romans, they left after a while.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: March 6, 2012 18:31

Edith Grove
SwayStones
I plan as well to put a nice and tight Stones T-shirt ,bring one of my Stones purse and wait for some men at the checkout corner .
Then, I will ask with a big smile if "they could give me their useless tickets ,since as you can see ,I am a HUGE Stones fan ."

What do you think guys ?

I think I want you to post pictures of this. smiling smiley
well, no camera. ..They might think ot is done for a TV show lol

Date: March 6, 2012 18:59

Come on guys. Nothing, absolutely nothing in the advertising says it will be the Stones playing.
They only talk about a rock trip and a ROCK concert. You can be sure that if it was supposed to be the real Stones, they would write it with big big letters. This kind of advertising just sucks.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: March 6, 2012 20:04

Jumpinjackflash59
Come on guys. Nothing, absolutely nothing in the advertising says it will be the Stones playing.
They only talk about a rock trip and a ROCK concert. You can be sure that if it was supposed to be the real Stones, they would write it with big big letters. This kind of advertising just sucks.

Agreed , I'd never wrote somethin' like this and eaaaasy in the same time ok winking smiley
The mess comes from the site which offer bookin' for the stones read carefully in the previous comments!!!!!
Et puis si ça craint comme tu dis , ben tu lis pas cool smiley

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-06 20:07 by Honestman.

Date: March 6, 2012 22:16

Jumpinjackflash59

I guess you cannot read my French but I do hope you could read my English grinning smiley

SwayStones

"Avec concert rock pour 2 personnes" (with rock concert for 2 persons)

So it's confirmed they'll play next summer?

kowalski,it doesn't say which band is playing ,so I don't expect it to be the Stones.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: March 6, 2012 22:20

avec fromage bitte.............

Date: March 6, 2012 22:32

Honestman
Jumpinjackflash59

Agreed , I'd never wrote somethin' like this and eaaaasy in the same time ok winking smiley
The mess comes from the site which offer bookin' for the stones read carefully in the previous comments!!!!!
Et puis si ça craint comme tu dis , ben tu lis pas cool smiley

Pascal ,tu peux parler en français winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-07 18:09 by SwayStones.

Date: March 7, 2012 13:34

I'd just come back from the supermarket, people there should have thought who's this freak >grinning smiley<
I 've asked the Boss If i could bring home some display and he said Yes, so my wife is very happy with the Tongue's banner...
Anyway the cards are very cute and I'd already got numerous spares, like the kids, think I'm gonna trade some of 'em>grinning smiley<
For our Worldwide Iorrans friends here what I've seen this morning and what I've already got
( I only won the 2 tracks promo CD will post a pic later, but it's the first day winking smiley)

46 collectibles cards to catch...

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-07 13:35 by Honestman.

Date: March 7, 2012 18:31

I just came back home.
I will take a photo from the 53 sleeves I got today -19 from the goods I bought ,the rest by asking to the people on the parking lot.

Honestman,I think that some people might have think I was a freak ,too .>grinning smiley<

I won 2 two tracks promo "It's Only Rockn'roll /Start me Up " ,but several downloads only :-(

I came back there this afternoon with my daughter who had put on one of her Stones tee-shirt too .
We tried to find people who had a lot of food and goods in their shopping trolley / shopping cart ,then we would ask them something lke " I see you have cards in your hands,do you want to keep them because my daughter & myself are huge fans as you can see ( showing out tee -shirts and purse )
Apart one woman ,the other persons were really nice and gave me all their cards .
A man even asked me if I wanted him to go back to the shop to buy some jam and cerals which would give me one more card !
So yeah ,some people must have think we were crazy :-)
my daughter was very helpful !

Like you,Honestman , I have already many numerous spares ,so yes,let's trade !

PS : Where did you get the portofolio to put the cards on ,Honestman ?
I am talking about these black little notebooks on your 1st pic .

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: March 7, 2012 18:45

SwayStones
So yeah ,some people must have think we were crazy :-)

Would´ve done probably the same beside the fact my daughter would´ve thought
I´m crazy....winking smiley

Nice cards,by the way...

Date: March 7, 2012 18:49

x

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-20 20:27 by Honestman.

Date: March 7, 2012 18:53

shortfatfanny
Nice cards,by the way...

Hi SFF,

Yes better than I'd expected, each card has the tongue on the reverse side and all
the tongue's cards can be used as stickers winking smiley
The four autoprinted signed cards ( see my previous pictures )are the nicest plus the Tattoo You tongue card/sticker (see next post)

HMN

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-07 19:05 by Honestman.

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: March 7, 2012 18:56

Yeah,really looks great...Honestman...sigh ....smoking smiley

Date: March 7, 2012 19:02

Here's the Tattoo You card

HMN

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: March 7, 2012 19:58

I heard this on radio too this morning. The London 3 cd set is also on rotation in tv adds. A sign for the beginning of the "surprises" mentioned by mick

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Date: March 7, 2012 20:25

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-08 13:06 by SwayStones.

Date: March 8, 2012 12:52

Honestman
I'd just come back from the supermarket, people there should have thought who's this freak >grinning smiley<

Another freak this morning smileys with beer

Pire que des gosses !

A very kind lady at the cash desk asked me to come with her at the reception center after she saw my tee-shirt ..don't know where I am gonna to put thhis lol

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: March 8, 2012 12:54

The boxset looks so nice..I want it soooooo badly !spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: March 8, 2012 13:08

Honestman
I miss 10-13-17-22 & 23
winking smiley

I miss more than you :

5/7/11/15/18/25 to 32.

At least we can trade 10 ,13,17 & 23 winking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-08 13:30 by SwayStones.

Date: March 8, 2012 13:10

toomuchforme
I heard this on radio too this morning. The London 3 cd set is also on rotation in tv adds. A sign for the beginning of the "surprises" mentioned by mick

Which London 3 CD set ?

Date: March 8, 2012 13:34

@swaystones

Tu es une grande malade !!! Pire que moi >grinning smiley<
Yes I would like this box and some other promo CD's for my stones's friends

Think i will go there again today winking smiley

HMN

Date: March 8, 2012 13:35

And oops I'd forgot obviously deal done>grinning smiley< for tradin' our cards winking smiley

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-08 13:36 by Honestman.

Date: March 8, 2012 13:40

Honestman
@swaystones

Tu es une grande malade !!! Pire que moi >grinning smiley<
Yes I would like this box and some other promo CD's for my stones's friends

Think i will go there again today winking smiley

I know I am crazy ....
I am going to be in the parking lot again today to ask for sleeves >grinning smiley<

This morning I had 13 sleeves but only downloads :-((

Date: March 8, 2012 13:46

What a die-hard fan can do with a download ??? winking smiley
Here's my banner

HMN

Date: March 8, 2012 13:53

SwayStones
I miss more than you :

5/7/11/15/18/25 to 32.

Got spares of 7-15 & 18

For 25 to 32 look carefully Sway , it's the scratching cards !!!!!!
If you want to save them like new, you could but in another hand you could miss
a lot !!!

HMN

Date: March 8, 2012 13:57

lol Pascal ,merci ,j'avais oublié "l'autre " tas de carte :-))))

I miss 5/7/11/15/18/25 only

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: March 8, 2012 14:13

SwayStones
I know I am crazy ....

No, it's just a full moon today. smiling smiley

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: March 8, 2012 15:09

I won 2 singles right now. WIll receive them at home they say

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 2 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1593
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home