Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Some beautiful pictures of Georgia
Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: January 22, 2012 23:50

Re: Some beautiful pictures of Georgia
Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: January 22, 2012 23:54

Holy cow, she's melting hearts for sure.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: January 23, 2012 00:09

The link don´t work well ................

[www.look.co.uk]

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: January 23, 2012 00:39

This we will never see: A celebrity child doing an honest day's work.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 23, 2012 01:47

.....................................................................................................................BANG!

ROCKMAN

Date: January 23, 2012 02:39

..............BANG!

Now tell the truth "Rockman", wouldn't Mick cross yer mind while u was "bangin" her?

Date: January 23, 2012 02:47

Now tell the truth "Rockman", wouldn't Mick cross yer mind while u was "bangin" her?

............ Heck yeah pardner... I'd be hopin' he'd turn up so I could ask him about the next Stones album....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: January 23, 2012 03:14

Wonder if Jade ever coached her.

Posted by: sf37 ()
Date: January 23, 2012 04:26

My first glance at the title of this thread made me thinking I was going to see pictures of the Georgian nation or the US state. Glad I was mistaken!

Posted by: boynamedsue69 ()
Date: January 23, 2012 05:42

Rockman

............ Heck yeah pardner... I'd be hopin' he'd turn up so I could ask him about the next Stones album....

so long as rockman doesn't want to compare todgers at the same time.

Date: January 23, 2012 06:57

.........BANG!!!!!

ROCKMAN

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: January 23, 2012 08:00

MKjan

do you mean Jerry? yes, she did

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: January 23, 2012 10:28

with sssoul
MKjan

do you mean Jerry? yes, she did

I was actually thinking Jade,in the carnal department...and yes, Jerry for the poise
and modeling.....and her papa must have given her a lot of confidence and bravado.

Date: January 23, 2012 10:31

Mick was not happy about any of his daughters being models, and apparently this was the final nail in the coffin of his r'ship with Jerry, regarding Lizzie's modeling.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: January 23, 2012 11:23

2 1 2 0

Posted by: elunsi ()
Date: January 23, 2012 11:44

Bliss
Mick was not happy about any of his daughters being models, and apparently this was the final nail in the coffin of his r'ship with Jerry, regarding Lizzie's modeling.

That was only made up by the press. Georgia has said that he was fine with everything, even these nearly topless photos for Hudson. But I think he is more happy about her studying photography.

Date: January 23, 2012 12:15

elunsi
Bliss

That was only made up by the press. Georgia has said that he was fine with everything, even these nearly topless photos for Hudson. But I think he is more happy about her studying photography.

That's not really true. She wanted to quit school and start modeling at 16 but he veto'd it. He was really upset about Lizzie modeling, and accompanied her to shows and shoots to protect her. There are accounts of his reaction when he saw her in the Clements Ribeiro show in a see-through dress showing her gaunt frame - apparently the blood drained from his face when he saw her.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-23 12:18 by Bliss.

Posted by: elunsi ()
Date: January 23, 2012 13:11

Hm, I don´t know if Georgia wanted to quit school because she never wanted to be a full time model, she always says that modelling will remain a small part of her live. I still believe that the stories about Mick being upset are exaggerated because that is not what his daughters say.
All the kids say that Mick wants them to find something what they really love to do and so far all of them did, though I don´t know what Lizzy does.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 23, 2012 17:48

Bliss

gee...and i thought it was him bangin' that brazilian bird.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: January 23, 2012 17:59

As I pointed out before: It's a rare thing that a celebrity (A-league) offspring ever get a job. If they find a job its often something that is served to them on a silver platter from their dad or mum. And it's almost always in the same trade as their parents.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1447
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home