Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick Jagger 1991 Interview - On Set of Freejack
Posted by: punkfloyd ()
Date: January 14, 2012 20:44

Nice period interview

Re: Mick Jagger 1991 Interview - On Set of Freejack
Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: January 14, 2012 21:12

That movie was actually my introduction to Mick Jagger. I'd probably heard some Stones songs on the radio or at sporting events, but at the time I didn't own a single album, nor did I care to. And I loved that movie. I was only 11 so I can be forgiven, but I thought Mick's character was the coolest. That movie may have actually sparked my interest in the Stones, but it wouldn't be another 4-5 years before I got around to being a fan.

Posted by: The Wick ()
Date: January 14, 2012 22:07

Thanks, very interesting interview. Hands down my favorite interview from the Stones is Mick. He always talks about so many interesting things and has some fascinating perspectives on things.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: January 14, 2012 22:31

Nice and funny interview

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: January 14, 2012 22:49

NICOS
Nice and funny interview

Hey, I miss Kurt Loder. He was the best rock interviewer in the 90's, working on MTV when that channel was still slightly watcheable. He had a real connection with Mick and Keith because he asked good questions and he was paying attention to the answers he was getting. Smart man.
Rock and Roll,
Mops

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: January 14, 2012 22:54

Nice hairpiece!

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: January 14, 2012 23:14

rollmops
NICOS
Nice and funny interview

Hey, I miss Kurt Loder. He was the best rock interviewer in the 90's, working on MTV when that channel was still slightly watcheable. He had a real connection with Mick and Keith because he asked good questions and he was paying attention to the answers he was getting. Smart man.
Rock and Roll,
Mops

Yeah Mops I miss him too but he was a bit giggly and starstruck for this interview.

Excellent interview Jagger gives for sure. Thought Keiths solo record was "interesting" and the drums were too loud. lol Thinks the Stones are too big to play arena only Stadiums because they CAN. Let's hope Mr. Jagger changes his outlook for the upcoming tour, screw the stadiums.

Thanks for the post , sweet. peace.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: January 14, 2012 23:33

I like when talking about the stones mick says they and not we, btw i dont think thats the whole int, i remember bill being brought up when i saw this back when

Posted by: punkfloyd ()
Date: January 15, 2012 03:52

Stoneage
Nice hairpiece!

D'oh!

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: January 16, 2012 13:57

Mick is usually good in the interviews if the interviewer is not hostile (as most of the British music journalists) and sets smart questions.

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: January 16, 2012 13:58

part2

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 16, 2012 14:07

...........can i have my lunch now???

ROCKMAN

Posted by: onestep ()
Date: January 16, 2012 16:15

Great set of interviews. Shows Jagger as he really is, very forthcoming, and open. Like someone said, as long as the interviewer asks intelligent and fun questions, and isn't overwhelmed by MICK JAGGER AND THE ROLLING STONES. I enjoyed that one.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1299
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home