Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

No spare parts 7"
Posted by: aprilfool ()
Date: December 27, 2011 20:03

No news from my purchase to Vintage Vinyl Records products. I've ordered 2 issues of the 7" version but nothing is coming. More news by your side?

Re: No spare parts 7"
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 27, 2011 22:53

aprilfool
No news from my purchase to Vintage Vinyl Records products. I've ordered 2 issues of the 7" version but nothing is coming. More news by your side?

Hang in there...may be a bit of a delay because of Christmas...I received two copies as well, no problem, well-packed.

You could always send them an email in a few days asking.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: December 27, 2011 22:55

It seems that the frenchies are runnin' out of luck with their purchase since a bit
(I know what I'm talkin' about) confused smiley
No more purchase for me from all these store, I've been fooled of 70 USD.

HMN

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: December 27, 2011 23:01

I recieved my 7" just a couple of days after ordering it. Safely packaged as well

Date: December 27, 2011 23:08

Honestman
It seems that the frenchies are runnin' out of luck with their purchase since a bit
(I know what I'm talkin' about) confused smiley
No more purchase for me from all these store, I've been fooled of 70 USD.

Sorry to hear that...was that from Vintage Vinyl?

Date: December 27, 2011 23:39

OK, I gonna wait some days. Seems that all is not lost.

Posted by: LiveAtHidepark ()
Date: December 28, 2011 00:02

aprilfool

Hello, April Fool, I have received my two copies a few days ago, so these people are honest and reliable.

Do you remember "la folle - la Jeanne d'Arc qui entendait des voix perchée sur son pilier ?"

you got private mail.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-28 00:05 by LiveAtHidepark.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: December 28, 2011 04:20

I as well got my copy a few days ago. Orders were probably held up because of Christmas.

Date: December 28, 2011 10:09

LiveAtHidepark
aprilfool

Hello, April Fool, I have received my two copies a few days ago, so these people are honest and reliable.

Do you remember "la folle - la Jeanne d'Arc qui entendait des voix perchée sur son pilier ?"

you got private mail.
Sure, what a great memory. "Et les signes sataniques à la craie autour de la Bentley".

Posted by: djgab ()
Date: December 28, 2011 12:39

the only place in Paris where I found "no spare parts" was Fargo.
I had the last one.
I was lucky this time

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: December 28, 2011 12:43

[www.ebay.com]

But it looks like "the one to own" is the promo ( [www.ebay.com] ) (I guess) like always.

Posted by: Handova ()
Date: December 28, 2011 12:49

Max'sKansasCity
[www.ebay.com]

But it looks like "the one to own" is the promo ( [www.ebay.com] ) (I guess) like always.

You mean the CD-Single with the Some Girls cover? ... That's new to me. I know a US and European promo CD-single, but these ones had the regular 7" cover adapted to CD. This "new" one looks suspiciously odd.

Date: December 28, 2011 12:56

Handova
Max'sKansasCity
[www.ebay.com]

You mean the CD-Single with the Some Girls cover? ... That's new to me. I know a US and European promo CD-single, but these ones had the regular 7" cover adapted to CD. This "new" one looks suspiciously odd.

Those are all "SOLD" from ebay.... it went for $99.00... I dont know the specifics, just that as I was getting ready to buy the regular one, I see that promo one... and then I decide to ponder it for a while longer, thinking prices will drop.

Posted by: Handova ()
Date: December 28, 2011 13:05

^ Might be a crappy CD-R with a Xerox cover, watch out.

Date: December 28, 2011 14:12

Handova

Very well could be.
I would be interested to hear what the local experts have to say about this

Date: December 29, 2011 10:32

Max'sKansasCity
Handova

Very well could be.

My impression, and not being an expert, is that this would be reasonably easily detected, and EBAY's policy is that you won't have a problem returning.

That being the case, the risk is pretty low.

If you think it is worth $100, then you should be ok. Seems pricey for a CD, but I'm guilty of paying more for a cheap slab of vinyl, so who am I to judge?!

Date: December 29, 2011 13:25

treaclefingers
Max'sKansasCity
Handova

Very well could be.

My impression, and not being an expert, is that this would be reasonably easily detected, and EBAY's policy is that you won't have a problem returning.

That being the case, the risk is pretty low.

If you think it is worth $100, then you should be ok. Seems pricey for a CD, but I'm guilty of paying more for a cheap slab of vinyl, so who am I to judge?!

I dont think very many record are worth that much, not even ........... ........... Of course that doesnt mean someone wont pay that for it..... it is not like we are in a resccsion, or hard times or anything.

I was simply saying it looks like the "one to have", if one ever thought about "flipping" it.... and wondering what local experts thought about it.

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: December 29, 2011 13:43

aprilfool

You should contact the store . The proprietors name is Donna and she answers her email inquiries .

here's the email address

onlinestore@vvinyl.com

Hope you get it soon .

Date: January 5, 2012 13:44

Finally my parcel has been delivered at a different address but in the right town, mine. The person who received it, came to my house to give me back the package. The funny thing, is that this person is living in a street called Lafayette. Lafayette is the street name of the seller in FORDS, NEW JERSEY too. At the postoffice the new year's eve party is not over...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2779
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home