Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Rolling Stones - Full Concert - Zilker Park, Austin, TX, USA (Sunday October 22, 2006)
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: December 25, 2011 19:04

01 Opening
02 The Rolling Stones - You Got Me Rocking
03 The Rolling Stones - Lets Spend The Night Together
04 The Rolling Stones - Shes So Cold
05 The Rolling Stones - Oh No. Not You Again
06 The Rolling Stones - Sway
07 The Rolling Stones - Bob Wills Is Still The King
08 The Rolling Stones - Streets Of Love
09 The Rolling Stones - Aint Too Proud To Beg
10 The Rolling Stones - Tumbling Dice
11 The Rolling Stones - Learning The Game
12 The Rolling Stones - Little T&A
13 The Rolling Stones - Under My Thumb
14 The Rolling Stones - Get Off My Cloud
15 The Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Women
16 The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil
17 The Rolling Stones - Jumpin Jack Flash
18 The Rolling Stones - (I Cant Get No) Satisfaction
19 The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar

Re: The Rolling Stones - Full Concert - Zilker Park, Austin, TX, USA (Sunday October 22, 2006)
Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: December 25, 2011 19:19

sorry, but this is not the full concert. it's the same as seen on the biggest bang!

Re: The Rolling Stones - Full Concert - Zilker Park, Austin, TX, USA (Sunday October 22, 2006)
Posted by: Justin ()
Date: December 25, 2011 22:06

Along with the full complete show, I'd be interested to hear the un-overdubbed version of this concert.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 25, 2011 22:56

Justin
Along with the full complete show, I'd be interested to hear the un-overdubbed version of this concert.

why would you wanna do that to yourself?

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: December 25, 2011 23:08

ha! I like to take risks?

Merry Christmas, Tod!

Posted by: scaffer ()
Date: December 26, 2011 01:13

Thanks Koen for uploading - it's still a lot of fun to watch and hear!

Posted by: stonesdan60 ()
Date: December 28, 2011 13:15

I love this concert! It's my favorite disc in The Biggest Bang DVD set. I think it shows the Stones as a great live act as of their most recent tour. This concert took place around the same time that I saw them at Giants Stadium in NJ and the set list is similar with a few exceptions. Is it Brussells? OK -no, for those who will inevitably jump in to say they were great in'73 and now they suck and have gone Vegas, blah, blah, blah.... It's a different era, a different version of the band, but it's still the Stones...and there's nobody else I would deal with the hassels of going to a stadium show for. To me, they are still the best....or were as of the BB tour. Can they pull it off again? Have they aged too much in the last few years? Time will tell. BTW - does anyone else feel that the Rio concert included in the DVD set is much sloppier and less energetic than Austin? I think Austin was a hot show.

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: December 28, 2011 13:21

StonesDan!! You must be my secret twin brother!!!

We gotta try to attend the premiere of the No Spare Parts Tour togetha!!!!

Rock On Mate!!!

Posted by: stonesdan60 ()
Date: December 28, 2011 13:59

MadMax
StonesDan!! You must be my secret twin brother!!!

We gotta try to attend the premiere of the No Spare Parts Tour togetha!!!!

Rock On Mate!!!

Now, this is the kind of reply I like, lol. Seems I get more abuse for suggesting that the latter day Stones are still any good...which I kind of expect! I live in NJ, USA. Where are you from?

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: December 28, 2011 14:45

stonesdan60
I love this concert! It's my favorite disc in The Biggest Bang DVD set. I think it shows the Stones as a great live act as of their most recent tour. This concert took place around the same time that I saw them at Giants Stadium in NJ and the set list is similar with a few exceptions. Is it Brussells? OK -no, for those who will inevitably jump in to say they were great in'73 and now they suck and have gone Vegas, blah, blah, blah.... It's a different era, a different version of the band, but it's still the Stones...and there's nobody else I would deal with the hassels of going to a stadium show for. To me, they are still the best....or were as of the BB tour. Can they pull it off again? Have they aged too much in the last few years? Time will tell. BTW - does anyone else feel that the Rio concert included in the DVD set is much sloppier and less energetic than Austin? I think Austin was a hot show.

Yep its a good show. I love Keith's rendition of Learning The Game.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: December 28, 2011 17:31

Austin was loads of fun, but the DVD of it seems a little defensive of the band...why so much musically trickery? The show stood on its own alright.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1477
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home