Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Sir Keith the pony
Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: December 10, 2011 06:37

Rolling Hansie
Gotta love this pony

A regular modern day Mick Taylor, Blond shag haircut, girth like a VW bus and a sour expression on his face. Probably a true gentlehorse and sweet thing just like Lit'l Mick . Actually the long tail is stunning. peace.

Re: Sir Keith the phony
Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: December 10, 2011 17:42

DandelionPowderman
Errol
Keith from 1969 to 1982 could have brought stu in as an official member obviously he didn't because he would have had to Pay him andtherefore did not believe while stu was alive that it was his band a similar point Keith now says he wishes Taylor never left but how come when Taylor contacted the stones according to bill wyman a year after he quit about rejoining he was refused this is not fiction bill wyman was quoted as saying this

Keith was being polite/was marketing the Exile-release. Never heard him say that (about Taylor before).

I've read that Keith quote about Taylor many times ... Although I've read many Stones books and never once read that Taylor asked to come back ... that seems to be made up. I do recall Keith once saying that he asked Taylor why he left and Taylor said that he didn't know, implying that he wished he had stayed.

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: December 10, 2011 17:43

SweetThing
It was written somewhere, in a fairly good source, (perhaps Wyman's book, I don't remember), where Taylor may have realized a potential mistake and called a number of times in the couple of years following his departure, asking what the Stones were doing and suggesting they get together. It was implied that Mick and Keith ignored him. It was *not* suggested from what I read, that Taylor was necessarily expecting to be a member of the band again.

I doubt this, sorry.

Posted by: northernale1 ()
Date: December 10, 2011 21:41

Just when I think ive seen the worst of the worst for threads,,

Im proven wrong once again,,,,,

Posted by: mickscarey ()
Date: December 10, 2011 22:58

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: December 11, 2011 00:26

northernale1
Just when I think ive seen the worst of the worst for threads,,

Im proven wrong once again,,,,,

Itslikethelimbodance

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1180
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home