Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Four Flicks: Paris
Posted by: JohnnyBGoode ()
Date: November 24, 2011 11:19

It's 4:17am here on the east coast of the USA, and I am up in my apartment drinking a pint and rocking out to The Stones. During the song Stray Cat Blues, Daryl goes into his bass solo, and Keith kinda becomes possessed, and walks over towards Daryl. To me it looks like he says "Play that motherF'er!" Anyone else notice this? Keep Rocking!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Re: Four Flicks: Paris
Posted by: Doc ()
Date: November 24, 2011 11:59

I was at this show and I remember Keith and Ronnie coming close to Darryl during his small bass solo in that song. They were smiling as far as I remember.
Will have to check the DVD tonight but I have no idea what Keef could have said to Darryl.

[doctorstonesblog.blogspot.com]

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: November 24, 2011 12:16

Up at 4:17 watching a Stones-DVD having a beer...smileys with beer that's rock'n'Roll...I was up 5:30 drinking coffee listening to boring radio...

2 1 2 0

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: November 24, 2011 12:20

don't listen to radio come on, in sweden the radio is DEAD, the kids decide what to be played and their all sissy lads, liking gaga & shite like that

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: November 24, 2011 12:21

MadMax
don't listen to radio come on, in sweden the radio is DEAD, the kids decide what to be played and their all sissy lads, liking gaga & shite like that

He He, Yeah, I have kind of noticed that...you even skip Melodikrysset then drinking smiley

2 1 2 0

Date: November 24, 2011 12:27

Come On
Up at 4:17 watching a Stones-DVD having a beer...smileys with beer that's rock'n'Roll...I was up 5:30 drinking coffee listening to boring radio...

Drinking a beer called Shock Top. My friend got me some beer called UFO. I have never heard of it before, kinda afraid of what the taste might be....lol

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 24, 2011 12:35

Come On

Beat you both - I was up at 3.30am but that's because my 3-year-old daughter woke up crying. God, how I long for those old rock'n'roll nights.

Date: November 24, 2011 12:36

Silver Dagger
Come On

Beat you both - I was up at 3.30am but that's because my 3-year-old daughter woke up crying. God, how I long for those old rock'n'roll nights.

Gotta take care of the little ones!

Date: November 28, 2011 10:49

Cranking this one again!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1803
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home