Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

60 Minutes with Mick Jagger
Posted by: KingmanBarstow ()
Date: November 13, 2017 06:03

[www.cbsnews.com]

Here I am watching TV on a lazy Sunday and up pops Mick. I hope y’all can view the attachment.

Re: 60 Minutes with Mick Jagger
Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: November 13, 2017 07:12

Yea I taped this interview back in '94 and have burnt onto a DVD in recent years.The interview was before the New Orleans show on 10 October, 1994.All 4 Stones were interviewed. It's a good piece.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 13, 2017 07:26

I seem to recall this from way back when - Mick marching and dancing down a New Orleans street in a parade.
Will have to watch again later, thanks for the link KingmanBarstow. thumbs up

Coincidentally, I was just sorting through a box of old concert stuff and stumbled upon a bunch of Voodoo Lounge goodies -
ticket stub, flyers, L.A. Times advertisement, merch brochure, etc. - I used to save all that junk - brings back memories!

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: November 13, 2017 09:17

No time right now but thanks for the link.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 13, 2017 14:36

"60 Minutes with Mick Jagger"

That's the title of Noor's upcoming self-biography? >grinning smiley<

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: November 13, 2017 16:17

Hairball
I seem to recall this from way back when - Mick marching and dancing down a New Orleans street in a parade.

Coincidentally, I was just sorting through a box of old concert stuff and stumbled upon a bunch of Voodoo Lounge goodies -
ticket stub, flyers, L.A. Times advertisement, merch brochure, etc. - I used to save all that junk - brings back memories!
Yeah, they did some weird thing where Ed Bradley and Mick went to a New Orleans parade, and Ed egged Mick on to sing and dance. Mick just rolled his eyes and went with it, but he didn't look too thrilled.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: November 13, 2017 18:06

Hairball

Keep all that stuff. It is your library. See this one: The Stones Library - Where should it be located?

Posted by: stanlove ()
Date: November 13, 2017 18:07

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: November 13, 2017 18:36

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 13, 2017 20:04

shattered
Hairball

Keep all that stuff. It is your library. See this one: The Stones Library - Where should it be located?

Indeed this is true, and it's also true I'm somewhat of a hoarder when it comes to Stones tours debris and memorabilia from concerts I've attended.
I have a large section of stuff in storage from every tour since 1981 - some of it official merch I bought (a suitcase full of t-shirts, tubes of posters, etc), and some of it free clutter I gathered!

I know there's a memorabilia thread here that's mostly rare collectible items - there should also be a hoarders thread about Stones junk gathered throughout the years. winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1759
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home