Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones Radio Hour on WFPK Louisville KY
Posted by: kyazell ()
Date: November 8, 2011 23:52

The Rolling Stones Radio Hour is a weekly show that delves deeply into the Stones recorded works, live performances, solo projects, as well as artists who have inspired them, artists they have inspired and many of the great artists the Stones have worked with throughout their career.

It airs on WFPK Louisville, from 9-10 PM EST. 91.9 on the dial or available via webstreaam at www.wfpk.org

Re: Rolling Stones Radio Hour on WFPK Louisville KY
Date: November 9, 2011 00:43

Weekly updates and previews of each show's content can be seen on the show's facebook page: Rolling Stones Radio Hour on WFPK.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 9, 2011 02:25

.thanks man ...will look into it

ROCKMAN

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: November 9, 2011 04:46

Thanks for the info.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: November 9, 2011 12:40

Thank you

Posted by: ssprings ()
Date: November 9, 2011 15:34

What day of the week does this air?

...Misbred Grey Executive...

Date: November 10, 2011 01:44

Saturdays from 9-10pm EST.

Date: November 11, 2011 01:28

This Saturday night,I'll be giving away advance copies of the new Stones DVD Live in Texas '78. Three formats...one includes an audio disc of the performance, which I'll be playing several cuts from. Airs from 9-10 pm EST. Phone number to call in is (502)814-3975. Can be tuned in via webstream on www.wfpk.org

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: November 11, 2011 02:06

Great show! Thoroughly enjoyed the times I've heard it. Loved hearing Claudine when you aired it! I thought I was the only person from the ville on this board. Nice to see you on here brother.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-11-11 02:07 by flacnvinyl.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: November 11, 2011 20:16

Nothing more enjoyable on the radio these days than an opportunity to hear the Stones for an HOUR.

Posted by: theimposter ()
Date: November 11, 2011 20:26

Cool thanks! I played an in-studio performance at this station a few years ago w/a band called Paul K. and the Weathermen.

Date: November 13, 2011 02:57

Kevin if you see this before you go on air I am putting in my request... Under the Radar!

Date: November 14, 2011 20:42

I'll be busy with the new Live in Texas '78 giveaways and the new Some Girls songs for the next few weeks but I'll definitely play it the first chance I get.

Date: November 17, 2011 13:54

This Saturday night from 9-10 pm I'll be giving away more copies of the Live in Texas '78 DVD, and playing songs form the freshly released Brussels '73. Some of these releaed versions are not the ones we've been familiar with over the last 35+ years! Also a specail surprise from the DVD/CD companion set and tracks from the bonus disc of Some Girls. Guaranteed fun! You can listen via the web at www.wfpk.org

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: November 17, 2011 15:23

Cool..Thanx for the tip..i'll be listening..& hoping to win..

Date: November 17, 2011 16:06

Very cool show last weekend. Did you get any calls/feedback along the lines of 'what was that?!?!' Us fans have been listening to Handsome Girls for a bit now but I'm curious about the casual listener's response to this.

Your show is the only time I've ever heard Let Me Down Slow on the radio. Keep up the good work.

Date: November 23, 2011 20:23

This Saturday Night I'll be giving away copies of the Some Girls reissue plus a few remaining copies of the Live In Texas '78 DVD to many lucky listeners. I'll feature the original Freddy Cannon Tallahassie Lassie as a double shot with the Stones' cover and Bill Wyman will be the solo spotlight feature marking the release of his new 5 CD retrospective box set. Tune to win and for lots of fun!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1762
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home