Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: The World is So Ugly these days - Here Is "BEANS", the cutest thing in the world, No Lie !!!
Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: November 3, 2011 13:32

Nothing on earth cuteR than Beans the Daschund, Check him out....

Re: OT: The World is So Ugly these days - Here Is "BEANS", the cutest thing in the world, No Lie !!!
Posted by: tatters ()
Date: November 3, 2011 13:37

Beans has a long way to go before he equals Denver's 14 million hits.

Re: OT: The World is So Ugly these days - Here Is "BEANS", the cutest thing in the world, No Lie !!!
Date: November 3, 2011 13:49

Awwww, chump change tatters, can you say over 60 million views? OK, Denver is cute (not as cute as BEANS though, nothing is) but MISHKA is the SUPERSTAR as the talking dog - Once again, "cute city" with plenty of natural talent..... GO MISHKA !!!!

Date: November 3, 2011 13:50

But even Denver, the "guilty" (and very possibly abused) dog can't hold a candle to this video, downloaded an unbelievable 67,000,000 times.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-11-03 13:58 by tatters.

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: November 3, 2011 14:01

If it's cute you want, this is cute

The little urchin's even waving at you!

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Date: November 3, 2011 14:08

OK tatters, that one is SUPER excellent, I'll hand it to you for finding that charming guy. But still, let's not forget BEANS. Here you'll see his excellent "method acting" in action (very much like the late Marlon Brando) he does SO MUCH with so little, award winning acting going on here, right in front of your eyes, AMAZING talent....

Date: November 3, 2011 14:16

I have to say I'm pretty underwhelmed by Beans's performance. One of these days, I'll try and post a video of my cockatoo, "Feathers", saying "I've been a good bird". I taught her to say that just in case my wife and I get killed in a car accident and "Feathers" has to find herself a new home. No one would ever euthanize a bird that's telling them she's been good, would they?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-11-03 14:20 by tatters.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 3, 2011 14:26

....Hey look at this one CrissX ... a talking rooster...[www.youtube.com]

ROCKMAN

Posted by: theimposter ()
Date: November 3, 2011 14:28

As a dachshund lover, I am okay with this.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: November 3, 2011 14:33

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: November 3, 2011 15:04

Poor Denver, that face was too much. I really like the Husky too. What talent.

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: November 3, 2011 15:41

GREAT thread & fun vids.

Thanks for some smiles. smiling smiley

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: November 3, 2011 16:06

Damn, CCM, I never knew you are so sensitive.

Date: November 3, 2011 20:40

Oh yes E.G.,I have a very strong "Fem" side - works out well at "getting in tune with your vaginal side"..... "adds to the party" very well most of the time.....

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: November 3, 2011 20:52

Oh man, now this place is really going to the dogs smiling smiley

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: November 4, 2011 13:36

Rolling Hansie
Oh man, now this place is really going to the dogs smiling smiley

It's a "Dog Eat Dog" world my friend...... Always WAS the plan - lol....

Date: July 7, 2012 23:52

I'm glad that our last "conversation" was this light-hearted and banalsmiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: July 7, 2012 23:55

Thanks tatters

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1404
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home