Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith News!
Posted by: johnnyjolene ()
Date: October 29, 2011 19:05

KR is currently rehearsing new material with his other band, the X-Pensive Winos. "I hardly played at all for two years," he revealed. "I'm sort of basically recovering from the book, and this is my therapy at the moment. In the process of doing it, my chops are coming back."

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Keith News!
Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: October 29, 2011 19:07

I wonder how credible this news is...

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: October 29, 2011 19:09

mr edward

Blue Lena is pretty credible.

Posted by: johnnyjolene ()
Date: October 29, 2011 19:10

Edith Grove
mr edward

Blue Lena is pretty credible.

yes, she is!

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: October 29, 2011 19:10

That's not the official Keith, but if it's true - it sounds great

Posted by: Roadster32 ()
Date: October 29, 2011 19:11

johnnyjolene
In the process of doing it, my chops are coming back."
[www.facebook.com]

Judging from his appearence with Johnny Depp he needs quite a lot of hard work to get his chops back.

Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: October 29, 2011 19:11

OK, let's hope she's right.

Posted by: DragonSky ()
Date: October 29, 2011 19:16

Wasn't that said back in the spring?

Posted by: seitan ()
Date: October 29, 2011 19:23

DragonSky
Wasn't that said back in the spring?

[www.gibson.com]

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: October 29, 2011 19:31

Roadster32
johnnyjolene
In the process of doing it, my chops are coming back."
[www.facebook.com]

Judging from his appearence with Johnny Depp he needs quite a lot of hard work to get his chops back.

I agree with you.

Posted by: vermontoffender ()
Date: October 29, 2011 19:44

So, if that quote is correct, Keith has admitted to needing practice to get his chops "back". What is your opinion adding to the conversation? Didn't Keith just say that?

Also, the video with Depp is hardly proof that Keith is either playing well or poorly. The band itself is absolutely pedestrian and Depp clearly isn't on the same page with Keith and the other guitarist on the progression, and doesn't plan on joining them anytime soon. Also, it's supposed to be a Depp Event as opposed to a Keith Event, so Depp's guitar is unfortunately way up in the mix to show his fans that he can play.

But, again, Keith said he needs to practice. What the hell does your "quite a bit of hard work" add to his statement? I mean, he's Keith Richards admitting he needs some work right now, who the hell are you?

Posted by: TippyToe ()
Date: October 29, 2011 19:58

I'm thinking maybe Mick told Keith at their meeting last month that he would have to get his chops together if he wants the Stones to tour next year?

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: October 29, 2011 20:03

vermontoffender
So, if that quote is correct, Keith has admitted to needing practice to get his chops "back". What is your opinion adding to the conversation? Didn't Keith just say that?

Also, the video with Depp is hardly proof that Keith is either playing well or poorly. The band itself is absolutely pedestrian and Depp clearly isn't on the same page with Keith and the other guitarist on the progression, and doesn't plan on joining them anytime soon. Also, it's supposed to be a Depp Event as opposed to a Keith Event, so Depp's guitar is unfortunately way up in the mix to show his fans that he can play.

But, again, Keith said he needs to practice. What the hell does your "quite a bit of hard work" add to his statement? I mean, he's Keith Richards admitting he needs some work right now, who the hell are you?

i don't remember vermonters being so confrontational; is there a new breed there now?

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: October 29, 2011 20:03

vermontoffender

thanks for holding all those very relevant points up to the light for the people -
plainly not everyone noticed 'em [passing popcorn to vermontoffender]

Posted by: DragonSky ()
Date: October 29, 2011 20:25

Why do these sites just hash the same quotes over and over month after month and act like it's new?

Posted by: Roadster32 ()
Date: October 29, 2011 20:35

vermontoffender

Your name seems to be your program "Offender".

"quite a bit of hard work" means he was playing pretty lousy in this vid.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: October 29, 2011 20:48

boring...
dont believe it, till i hear new material from keef himself
jeroen

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: October 29, 2011 21:56

TippyToe
I'm thinking maybe Mick told Keith at their meeting last month that he would have to get his chops together if he wants the Stones to tour next year?

Oh sure, Mick would tell Keith to get his chops together if he wants to tour next year with the Stones. I'm sure that's how Mick talks to Keith.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1263
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home