Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Copying Stones DVD's to Your PC
Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: October 22, 2011 13:25

I just got a new Dell Desktop with 1.5 TB hard drive and was wondering how to copy DVD's (commercial-store bought legit DVD's) to your PC. I only have about 30, mainly consisting of Stones, The Who and a couple others. It would be handy to have them all right on the drive. I'm a fairly good techie when it comes to audio but know nothing about DVD's. I had a couple boot DVD's that I was able to copy the TS etc. files which kind of worked but obviously the legit DVD's are copy protected. I'd like to make one long windows media file if possible. I'm not against actually buying th software LOL if it works well, but free would be good too!

Re: OT: Copying Stones DVD's to Your PC
Posted by: Sleepy City ()
Date: October 22, 2011 13:37

DVDShrink is ideal for ripping DVDs to computer & removing copy protection / region codes.

Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: October 22, 2011 13:43

Wow - thanks for the quick response, i'll give it a try.

Posted by: IfYouStartMeUp ()
Date: October 22, 2011 15:48

Yeah, DVDShrink is great - I've been using it for a long time.

But I'm pretty sure it won't create one long windows media file, for that you may want to try this:

[www.imtoo.com]

That software is supposed to be paid for, but it shouldn't be too hard to find a registration number on the net... *cough*

Posted by: IfYouStartMeUp ()
Date: October 22, 2011 15:51

I can't get that link to work for some reason. Just google "ImTOO DVD Ripper".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1217
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home