Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick on Chris Jaggers "Concertina Jack"-diamonds and pearls. Anyone heard it?
Posted by: Kuntaman ()
Date: April 24, 2017 23:59

Just wonder about one track from Chris Jaggers soloalbum Concertina Jack från 2013. Mick is on "diamonds and pearls". So far I haven't heard it anywhere! Was it a B-side to a vinyl single? It's not even on youtube! Anyone heard it?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-04-25 13:34 by Kuntaman.

Re: Mick on Chris Jaggers "Concertina Jack"-diamonds and pearls. Anyone heard it?
Posted by: Mack Jigger ()
Date: April 25, 2017 09:50

It was released a couple of years ago as a limited edition Record Store Day 7" in The Netherlands only.
250 blue vinyl and 500 black vinyl copies got out. Very rare now. Especially the blue ones.
A-side: Concertina Jack, B-side: Diamonds and Pearls with Mick on lead vocals too. Nice up tempo Zydeco track.

Re: Mick on Chris Jaggers "Concertina Jack"-diamonds and pearls. Anyone heard it?
Posted by: Harm ()
Date: April 25, 2017 10:28

Mack Jigger
It was released a couple of years ago as a limited edition Record Store Day 7" in The Netherlands only.
250 blue vinyl and 500 black vinyl copies got out. Very rare now. Especially the blue ones.
A-side: Concertina Jack, B-side: Diamonds and Pearls with Mick on lead vocals too. Nice up tempo Zydeco track.

You can still buy at at my local record store. The black one that is

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: April 25, 2017 14:56

Harm
Mack Jigger

Harm,Where do you live ? in usa ?
How much is the black vinyl version ?
Thanx

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: April 25, 2017 15:54

detroitken
Harm
Mack Jigger

Harm,Where do you live ? in usa ?
How much is the black vinyl version ?
Thanx

I live in Belgium. Don't know how much, but I'll ask. The 7", right (black)?

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: April 25, 2017 16:20

Diamonds and Pearls, the Prince song?

Date: April 25, 2017 16:24

Some more info here, 35love:

[ultimateclassicrock.com]

[www.nme.com]

The song was available on YouTube round release time, but is nowhere to be found now, unfortunately.

Date: April 25, 2017 16:27

The CD can still be purchased here.

Date: April 25, 2017 18:29

DP:
hot smiley

Date: May 4, 2017 23:10

I bought the CD, and was thrilled it was signed/ enjoyed the insleeve pics/ lyrics.
'Diamonds and Pearls' is not the Prince song smiling smiley
I don't have a review for Concertina Jack,
Chris Jagger seems like a pretty good guitar player (saw recent clip of him playing slide)
and he is very appealing authentic
For my Prince, I will stick to Prince (June release from the vault w/ Purple Rain
re/do/ remaster re again autho. by P b4 he died)
unless we ever get MICK JAGGER
doing 'Little Red Corvette' ;-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1197
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home