Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Greedy Jagger wont tell us..............
Posted by: Fan Since 1964 ()
Date: September 23, 2011 10:16

The greedy Mick Jagger is avoiding to tell Rolling Stones fans anything about the future of the band. No denial or confirmation about a tour for 50 th anniversary.

There's hints about that he is fed up with Stones (read Keith and his comments) and he doesn't put any energy into the Stones.

Well since he's so fed up with it when then bother to release a variation of different DE LUXE albums recorded by the Stones.
Well my guess is, since he knows that the shitband "SuperHeavy" wont sell any records he needs the Stones music to earn him money. Just too much greed in your mind Mick! No passion, no sympathy or thankfullnes to all the people that made you rich, famous, the ones who are your Rolling Stones fans.

So if there's any interest left to those people then come out and tell us what will happen. Me, I couldn't care less about "Super Heavy"

Been Stoned since 1964 and still am!

Re: Greedy Jagger wont tell us..............
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: September 23, 2011 12:31

Jagger probably doesn't know about the future of the band either.
Why does it make him greedy, btw ?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 23, 2011 12:35

........... Yeah Erik I don't get this greedy thing either ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: September 23, 2011 12:39

Fan Since 1964
The greedy Mick Jagger is avoiding to tell Rolling Stones fans anything about the future of the band. No denial or confirmation about a tour for 50 th anniversary.

There's hints about that he is fed up with Stones (read Keith and his comments) and he doesn't put any energy into the Stones.

Well since he's so fed up with it when then bother to release a variation of different DE LUXE albums recorded by the Stones.
Well my guess is, since he knows that the shitband "SuperHeavy" wont sell any records he needs the Stones music to earn him money. Just too much greed in your mind Mick! No passion, no sympathy or thankfullnes to all the people that made you rich, famous, the ones who are your Rolling Stones fans.

So if there's any interest left to those people then come out and tell us what will happen. Me, I couldn't care less about "Super Heavy"

Best thing someone have said here in years!

smileys with beer

That´s Jagger, doesn´t care at all about the fans.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-09-23 12:43 by JumpinJeppeFlash.

Date: September 23, 2011 12:43

Hi Rocky, none of us gets it; I would reckon, it's just something one lover to throw out..."greedy Jagger"......Mick Jagger opening up the vaults for us - that's not greedy; that's what we've been hoping for all along.....and nobody is forcing us to get the "super deluxe" version either...I'm sure the standard Fort Worth DVD and Some Girls CD releases will be a blast, as well

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-09-23 12:44 by Erik_Snow.

Date: September 23, 2011 12:46

It would be much more greedy to go on a 300-dollars-a-ticket Rolling Stones tour, I'd say

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: September 23, 2011 12:58

I think we have discussed this before. Mick doesn't need anymore money. He's doing one thing at a time. He is promoting Superheavy at the moment. Next step will be to promote The Rolling Stones 50 year jubilee (if it happens...). That will, probably, be in early spring 2012.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 23, 2011 13:09

Turn it LOUD ...hit play .....then work it ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Sleepy City ()
Date: September 23, 2011 13:14

Greedy Rolling Stones fans won't let Mick do anything else... eye rolling smiley

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: September 23, 2011 13:26

JumpinJeppeFlash
Fan Since 1964

Best thing someone have said here in years!

smileys with beer

That´s Jagger, doesn´t care at all about the fans.

Why should he care about you ?...you have your statutory rights..if the CD or DVD you buy is faulty you may take it back and have a refund or exchange, I guess there's a sort of emotional exchange at a live show but that's where it begins and ends..................

God save me from walking around with a huge chip on my shoulder of an emotional retard like that.........

"Hey man, you! Jagger!....I bought all your stuff 5 times.!!!!!!... LPs, Cassettes, CDs, remastered CDs and remastered-remastered CDs

....YOU OWE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.."....pathetic

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-09-23 13:33 by EddieByword.

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: September 23, 2011 13:31

Stoneage
I think we have discussed this before. Mick doesn't need anymore money. He's doing one thing at a time. He is promoting Superheavy at the moment. Next step will be to promote The Rolling Stones 50 year jubilee (if it happens...). That will, probably, be in early spring 2012.

Rightly said.

No need to discussed this "greedy" stuff up and down over and over again with no end in sight.

Leave the Mick be. Everything's gonna be alright.

Date: September 23, 2011 13:40

Well, this concerns a lot more than buying the records and DVDs/Blu-rays, he doesn´t owe me anything but he never cared about the fans, just the money. But you know to little about him to understand that and i´m not an emotional retard idiot.

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: September 23, 2011 13:43

JumpinJeppeFlash
Well, this concerns a lot more than buying the records and DVDs/Blu-rays, he doesn´t owe me anything but he never cared about the fans, just the money. But you know to little about him to understand that and i´m not an emotional retard idiot.

Thank you for clarifying...

Posted by: elunsi ()
Date: September 23, 2011 13:44

JumpinJeppeFlash

what exactly do you mean? How should he "care better" about fans?

Posted by: Svartmer ()
Date: September 23, 2011 13:54

Fan Since 1964

I think you have misunderstood the word greedy. The greedy are the ones who are never satisfied with what they´ve got. They just want more and more. In other words, you.

Date: September 23, 2011 13:58

Go easy now. No need to rub things in!

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: September 23, 2011 14:02

JumpinJeppeFlash

I know enough about Jagger to know when I see someone having fun on stage - this is not just about money...Jagger is about having a good time first...This is why he's not showing any enthusiasm for the idea of working with Keith - Money up to the roof but NO FUN - (He can do the Some girls vocals without too much involvement with him) - his whole rhetoric about Superheavy is that it has been interesting and FUN doing it. If you haven't understood that about him you are the idiot.
You say you're not an emotionally retarded .......Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Your outbursts don't help your case IMO......maybe there's something lost in translation but to me you have sounded like a child having a tantrum too often........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-09-23 14:12 by EddieByword.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: September 23, 2011 14:05

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Charging a sh!tload of cash in a freefalling economy for another concert tour where the band is not up to par..now THAT would be greedy.

Mick is living a healthy, creative, fulfilling life the best he knows how. Also he is releasing material from the vaults, which the fans have been howling for for decades.

Date: September 23, 2011 15:19

proudmary
JumpinJeppeFlash
Well, i´m an emotional retard idiot.

Now with that I'd agree

Thanks very much, this message have just been reported.

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: September 23, 2011 15:28

JumpinJeppeFlash
proudmary
JumpinJeppeFlash
Well, i´m an emotional retard idiot.

Now with that I'd agree

Thanks very much, this message have just been reported.

Go ahead! No doubt that a person with such views has more hidden advantages - you are also a snitch

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-09-23 15:34 by proudmary.

Posted by: phelge ()
Date: September 23, 2011 15:49

Ladies calm down, please!!

Posted by: chrism13 ()
Date: September 23, 2011 15:51

I agree...if it was all about the $'s, Mick would make more with a mammoth 50th Stones tour. If the Stones don't tour...would like to see Keith & the Winos, as well as Superheavy. From what little I have heard, I was impressed with Superheavy. Usually supergroups tend not to live up to their billing. I like the thought of an hour long jam...as had been reported.

Posted by: Mickerdicker ()
Date: September 23, 2011 16:08

Mick Jagger is a CEO.

[money.cnn.com]

Date: September 23, 2011 16:10

Remember the Tower of Babel! There are bound to be confusions of tongues on this forum. Sometimes words comes out the wrong way. Don't dwell on trifles. Don't go bananas over nothing. And don't report each other unless you have a defensible reason to.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-09-23 16:17 by Stoneage.

Posted by: carlostones10 ()
Date: September 23, 2011 16:32

let´s wait to see what happen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-09-23 16:34 by carlostones10.

Posted by: coffeepotman ()
Date: September 23, 2011 16:54

I don't think Mick is greedy at all and he's put quite a bit of energy into the Stones machine with the L&G, Stones in Exile and now 78 Texas.

If anything he's been very busy lately

Posted by: DragonSky ()
Date: September 23, 2011 17:09

A greedy Jagger would be the one fronting another Stones tour. They don't need to tour, they've already got plenty of money yet they only do it for the money.

Not only because of SuperHeavy is he not talking about the Stones, there's nothing except the Some Girls material to talk about.

If it was truly about the music, which it seems SuperHeavy is for him, then it would show. That's not the case with the Stones. He's realistic to talk about SH not touring because there isn't anything to really do for a tour.

Posted by: SoulPlunderer ()
Date: September 23, 2011 18:19

It's really pathetic how a substantial amount of people who post on here, all of whom are adults and claim to have been Stones fans for a long time can act in such a childish, ridiculous and stupid manner. Desperate...

Posted by: stones78 ()
Date: September 23, 2011 18:27

For f*ck's sake, why don't you just bump one of your previous 3000 threads about this same "shit Jagger doesn't care about his fans" whatever bullshit instead of creating a new one?

Date: September 23, 2011 18:33

On the other hand, maybe a new thread each day would work provided it has a negative connotation and makes people laugh.

Suggestions:

"Clap-Ridden Jagger Won't Work with Stones"

"Petty Jagger Can't Forget About His Tiny Todger"

"Lice-Ridden Lead Vocalist Won't Tell Me His Plans For the Future"

"Anorexic Pensioner Callously Refuses to Commit to More World Tours"

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1752
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home