Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT: Paul Stanley from KISS mocked by fan with laser
Posted by: northernale1 ()
Date: September 23, 2011 02:17

Naturalust
Edith Grove
Naturalust
I'd be like "you come down here faggot." Take those faux leather pajamas off and I'll stick em up your arse.

Damn, dude! grinning smiley

You can probably tell that I never liked Kiss, Paul Stanley above all of those cats really gives me the creeps. And bullies, they always bothered me too. I am a peaceful man but I have been known to kick bully arse every now and then. 12 years of Gracie Jui Juitsu training doesn't hurt my fearlessness any. I don't need the blade or a shooter, like Keith, to make a point. (soundtrack-Fearless off Pink Floyd's Meddle, please) . lol . peace.

fukn jui juitsu faggot,, ive kicked more fukn karate type ass.. you fukn pajama wearing screaming fukn fruits cant fight a fight without a referee,, dont bring that shit out any bar im in,,

peace,,, wtf,,,

Posted by: M4000D ()
Date: September 23, 2011 02:23

If ever there was a fruitcake
I think Paul Stanley would be it.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: September 23, 2011 03:24

Freaked by a little laser, he's lucky no one threw a marshmallow at him.

Posted by: DragonSky ()
Date: September 23, 2011 03:33

I understand people making fun of him but anyone making fun of him is not in his position. And from viewing the video he handled it without anything - or anyone - getting out of control.

Regardless of that, calling him a faggot and wanting to kick his ass with fearless juhjitzoo is a bit of a stretch.

Posted by: spsimmons ()
Date: September 23, 2011 04:00

What a strange feeling it must be to have the entire original line up of KISS standing there in full make-up and costumes, pointing at you. That would be a very surreal moment for me. ha ha ha

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: September 23, 2011 04:43

northernale1
dont bring that shit out any bar im in,,

peace,,, wtf,,,

No worries there pal, I'm sure the hell holes you frequent don't serve my kind of whiskey. Get a sense of humor before someone gets one for you. Kiss fans, what a trip! Now that you're all grown up do you still like to wear the makeup and dress like a transvestite on acid? peace, yes it still around to those who don't take themselves too seriously. peace.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: September 23, 2011 05:21

KISS's Altamont.

Date: September 23, 2011 18:53

Title5Take1
KISS's Altamont.

yes the fan with the laser had his feelings murdered. Did you notice the other guys in makeup standing next to him and pointing. It was like a 1st grade class where the teacher wanted to know who launched the spitball. He did , he did. peace.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: September 23, 2011 19:04

I hear the fan's Mother picked him up right after the show and grounded him for the weekend.

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: September 23, 2011 23:08

Naturalust
No worries there pal, I'm sure the hell holes you frequent don't serve my kind of whiskey. Get a sense of humor before someone gets one for you. Kiss fans, what a trip! Now that you're all grown up do you still like to wear the makeup and dress like a transvestite on acid? peace, yes it still around to those who don't take themselves too seriously. peace.

Man, they are all over the place on IORR.

Posted by: ab ()
Date: September 24, 2011 08:39

Paul Stanley is a serious girlyman. Boo MF hoo! Avert your eyes and get on with the show. I'm surprised that Gene $immon$ didn't fire Stanley for his complete lack of professionalism.

Posted by: letitloose ()
Date: September 24, 2011 08:59

ab
Paul Stanley is a serious girlyman. Boo MF hoo! Avert your eyes and get on with the show. I'm surprised that Gene $immon$ didn't fire Stanley for his complete lack of professionalism.

you are an arsehole. Whose band do you think it is.

Posted by: lapaz62 ()
Date: September 24, 2011 10:41

Bring back Ace, no, bring back MT, no bring back Ace, Im confused. Stanley is no different than Richards acting the tough guy, with a wall of security behind him.

Date: September 24, 2011 11:14

lapaz62
Bring back Ace, no, bring back MT, no bring back Ace, Im confused. Stanley is no different than Richards acting the tough guy, with a wall of security behind him.

Hate to disagree with you there LaPaz but to mention Keith and Paul friggin Stanley in the same sentence is highly disturbing. I just did it and am highly disturbed that I had to. peace.

Posted by: lapaz62 ()
Date: September 24, 2011 11:37

Maybe Kiss and the Stones are more alike than you think, they both have a control freak at the Helm, both lost a great guitarist and their best work was done in the 70s.

Posted by: ab ()
Date: September 24, 2011 12:39

letitloose
ab

you are an arsehole. Whose band do you think it is.

Yes, Kiss is $immon$'$ and Stanley's plaything. But stranger things have happened: Dickey Betts got fired from the Allman Brothers Band, and Mick Jones got fired from the Clash. Both of them thought their respective bands were theirs.

Bottom line, Stanley comes across as a whiny, bedwetting momma's boy in that footage. Pathetic.

Date: September 24, 2011 13:33

Stanley writes 70% of the songs and sings em. He is effectively the frontman.
Strutter,Love Gun, I was made for loving you, Detroit rock city, Crazy nights - all the hits...All Stanley. He has also produced the last 2 albums. Simmons has always just been along for the ride - Tho he did write my favourite Kiss track - Deuce.

I always end up defending Kiss here. I never understood why you should have to "outgrow" the music you loved as a kid.

And yeah its easy to take the piss out of that video - especially when Kiss have made a career out of nearly blinding their audience with their light show.

Actually the most shocking thing about that clip is seeing another guy in Peter Criss makeup singing the torch ballad Beth which the cat wrote for his wife. Shocker.

ps - sorry bout the "arsehole" comment - it was fired off in anger.

Date: September 24, 2011 13:52

Q - that is Ace Freley? The actual Ace on the stage? he looks very bulky these days. I mean, besides all the gear.

Posted by: OhNoNotMeAgain ()
Date: September 24, 2011 14:51

letitloose
Actually the most shocking thing about that clip is seeing another guy in Peter Criss makeup singing the torch ballad Beth which the cat wrote for his wife. Shocker.

That IS Peter Criss in the video!

Posted by: OhNoNotMeAgain ()
Date: September 24, 2011 14:54

Palace Revolution 2000
Q - that is Ace Freley? The actual Ace on the stage? he looks very bulky these days. I mean, besides all the gear.

Yes, it's Ace. That's an older video BTW ("Psycho Circus" tour 1997, I believe).

Date: September 24, 2011 15:04

lapaz62
Maybe Kiss and the Stones are more alike than you think, they both have a control freak at the Helm, both lost a great guitarist and their best work was done in the 70s.

yes and they all stand up when they pee (except maybe Paul Stanley) and they all have mothers, etc etc. But when it comes to the MUSIC the Stones are 2000 light years ahead of and apart from anything KISS has ever done. peace.

Date: September 24, 2011 15:35

OhNoNotMeAgain
letitloose

That IS Peter Criss in the video!

Indeed it is. I had assumed it was a recent clip. I do believe they still do Beth with Eric Singer on vocals when they perform in the States (it wasnt in the set list when I saw them recently in Glasgow).

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: September 24, 2011 17:17

Naturalust
lapaz62

yes and they all stand up when they pee (except maybe Paul Stanley) and they all have mothers, etc etc. But when it comes to the MUSIC the Stones are 2000 light years ahead of and apart from anything KISS has ever done. peace.

Ace sings/sang "2000 Man" with KISS. They are still a guilty pleasure of mine.

"No Anchovies, Please"

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: September 24, 2011 17:38

Paul threatening to stick it up someones arse, who'd have thunk it ?

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: September 24, 2011 20:37

Kiss are quality.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1856
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home