Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Anyone remember Knights Of Prosperity?
Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: November 6, 2016 07:15

Nothing groundbreaking, but that was a weird funny show. Think about it from time to time. So weird that they chose Jagger, even weirder that he agreed to it, the whole concept for the show was pretty insane. Yet somehow it kinda worked and I remember it being pretty funny! Obviously I started watching for Jagger, but it was a talented cast of really funny people and you can't say it wasn't an original concept. Anyone remember that weird time?

[www.youtube.com]

Re: Anyone remember Knights Of Prosperity?
Posted by: FeelinRealWell ()
Date: November 6, 2016 18:04

I remember specifically watching for Jagger....I didn't click on the YouTube link but I'm pretty sure I remember him kicking around a soccer ball. Cast was pretty cool, it incled a young(er) Sofia Vergara smiling smiley Can't imagine I would have kept watching without Jagger in it.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: November 6, 2016 19:19

Loved it. It was a lot of fun.

Date: November 6, 2016 19:28

FeelinRealWell
I remember specifically watching for Jagger....I didn't click on the YouTube link but I'm pretty sure I remember him kicking around a soccer ball. Cast was pretty cool, it incled a young(er) Sofia Vergara smiling smiley Can't imagine I would have kept watching without Jagger in it.

Yeah, he had some little asian assistant boy that he was always kicking a soccer ball at. In the end, Jagger pulled me in but the show was pretty decent. After they failed to rob Jagger, they went after Ray Romano and I remember it was still pretty funny. Then it got cancelled, although admittedly I don't know how much longer it could have lasted.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: November 6, 2016 21:07

Jagger was the show's producer. No mystery to how they got him to appear.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: November 7, 2016 18:57

Good show , which i liked also the oh so delightfull Ms.Sofia Vergara >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Reagan ()
Date: November 8, 2016 02:51

A very funny show. Wish I could see the old episodes again.

Originally was going to be titled "Let's rob Jeff Goldblum." Then, they managed to upgrade the celebrity cameo just a bit. The new title became "Let's rob Mick Jagger," which eventually became "Knights of Prosperity."

Would have been renewed for another season if Ray Romano would have committed to it.

Date: November 8, 2016 03:29

Reagan
Would have been renewed for another season if Ray Romano would have committed to it.

Was that why? I assumed it got cancelled for poor ratings. Why even have Ray for any episodes if he wouldn't commit? They could have gotten another celebrity.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: November 9, 2016 14:54

I am very surprised Mick agreed to it. All it takes is for one lunatic to have a lightbulb moment after seeing it.... but he was very cute in his hat room.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: November 10, 2016 00:40

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2518
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home