Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Relax Relax Relax
Posted by: Bowe ()
Date: August 25, 2016 21:41

video: [www.youtube.com]

I don't post that often, but I remember vaguely that BV made a special thread for posting your own songs and videos. Couldn't find it, so here is the new Bowe video, with my whole Bowe family in it including my twin boys!

Hope you guys like it as I know people here are always critical listeners.

Re: Relax Relax Relax
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: August 25, 2016 21:57

This one [iorr.org] ?

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 26, 2016 01:45

Heard it on the radio few days ago. Dont like it, i am sorry.
Jeroen

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 26, 2016 03:13

Sounds like a jingle I heard advertising a remedy for flatulence ...or maybe it was incontinence.

Date: August 26, 2016 16:28

@hairball yes it is used in a commercial also. Only for a slightly different cause: Holiday homes you can rent or buy. Maybe someday an incontinence company will also use it. If it pays for a Stones ticket in Europe 2017 I will be totally fine with that :-)

@jeroen do you remember which station? I was live @ Radio 1 Wednesday evening. Did you hear that version? And totally cool that you don't like it, thanks anyway.

Some time ago most people here liked my song Tired of giving good things up, which is more in the Stones genre. I would have been upset if no one liked that one hehe. Here it is:

Date: August 26, 2016 16:52

<a special thread for posting your own songs and videos>

HERE is that thread.

Date: August 29, 2016 14:59

Thanks peope, will use that thread next time.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 29, 2016 16:18

Bowe
@hairball yes it is used in a commercial also. Only for a slightly different cause: Holiday homes you can rent or buy. Maybe someday an incontinence company will also use it. If it pays for a Stones ticket in Europe 2017 I will be totally fine with that :-)

@jeroen do you remember which station? I was live @ Radio 1 Wednesday evening. Did you hear that version? And totally cool that you don't like it, thanks anyway.

Some time ago most people here liked my song Tired of giving good things up, which is more in the Stones genre. I would have been upset if no one liked that one hehe. Here it is:

Bowe, yeah was on the wednesday, radio 1. Sorry, dont like your voice nd the music. it soo artificial for me, without any emotional energy. Thats my opinion any way.
Jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-08-29 16:19 by corriecas.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: August 29, 2016 18:06

Very good , really loved the song , very good video .Great job !!!

Date: August 29, 2016 18:25

Thank you so much Mr. TheGreek!

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: August 29, 2016 19:08

It's a nice little tune........maybe you should have made more contrast in the song between being relax and not relaxed.....video is cool...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2950
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home