Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
OT: AMY WINEHOUSE Autopsy results - No Illegal Drugs found/bit of Alcohol (but nothing serious)
Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: August 24, 2011 12:50

So why did Winehouse die? The theory I heard that flies with me is she found out she was pregnant and decided to do a very speedy self detox. She stopped using anything/everything immediately which caused her to have a seizure which stopped her heart (or started it to beat in a very unstable manner). What ever the case the seizure was just too much for her body to handle. Poor girl needed some strong guidance. Where were her Great effing friends.... (as usual, bunch of phoney, fair weather, hanger on-er's - TYPICAL) R.I.P AMY, you never had a chance (and that is what is so sad about this whole thing) CCMind

Re: OT: AMY WINEHOUSE Autopsy results - No Illegal Drugs found/bit of Alcohol (but nothing serious)
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: August 24, 2011 14:38

As someone pointed out yesterday,
the headline "No illegal drugs found" brings up the point...
"Legal Drugs Kill Far More Than Illegal" [www.nytimes.com]

Re: OT: AMY WINEHOUSE Autopsy results - No Illegal Drugs found/bit of Alcohol (but nothing serious)
Posted by: Come On ()
Date: August 24, 2011 14:58

who has survived? we just dies at different ages...

2 1 2 0

Date: August 24, 2011 15:07

Come On
No one gets out of here alive

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: August 24, 2011 15:20

If you want to party you gotta look after yourself. Have a good diet and exercise regularly. That's the code of the road.

Posted by: DiscoVolante ()
Date: August 24, 2011 15:25

Yeah, ask Jogging Jagger

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: August 24, 2011 15:37

from this:

[www.metro.co.uk]

"Amy’s family will now have to wait until the end of the inquest in October for a formal cause of death."

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: August 24, 2011 15:40

...let her R.I.P. (we don't even know if she was found in the end of a rope)..

2 1 2 0

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: August 24, 2011 19:45

Max'sKansasCity
Someone did point that out yesterday didn't they?
[www.iorr.org]

Date: August 24, 2011 19:58

sweetcharmedlife
Max'sKansasCity
Someone did point that out yesterday didn't they?
[www.iorr.org]

ummm, yeah, that is what I said.

Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: August 24, 2011 22:29

Yeah you guys, but the "Heart Attack/Seizure" idea wasn't mentioned so this is new info. How about giving CCM a break my wonderful IORR Peeps, come on, Shine a Light of Sympathy on your mate..... (where's Rockman BTW? Him be OK? I worry about my peeps you know)

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: August 24, 2011 22:38

Max'sKansasCity

Ain't it the truth MKC! Big Pharm has us all by the gonads! The money is so HUGE that the poor folks of America and elsewhere don't stand a chance. It sickens me, and not just when I'm kicking the latest pain meds! An aweful lot of hopeless junkies thinking they have it together because taking those little pills is so clean easy and hidden. Steven Tyler's book is rife with example of rocks royalty and their families being destroyed by LEGAL drugs. I hope we get a handle on it soon. I just overheard two 11 year old boys talking about how to smoke OxyContin, that was a shock. Better talk to your kids , quick, tell them the truth, whatever that is. peace.

Date: August 24, 2011 23:02

CrissCrossMind
How about giving CCM a break my wonderful IORR Peeps, come on, Shine a Light of Sympathy on your mate...
I wasnt giving you trouble, you are A-OK by me, not sure what the other person was insinuating, but it makes no diff... keep on keeping on. smileys with beer

Naturalust
Ain't it the truth MKC! Big Pharm has us all by the gonads!........ Better talk to your kids , quick, tell them the truth, whatever that is. peace.
Thats the facts bro... thats the facts.

It is pathetic how every other commercial on TV is "Just say no to drugs"... while in between those commercials are big pharm ads "Are you a sad bubble?" "Do you have restless legs?" "Problems sleeping?" "Cant get a boner?" buy our drugs...

Then the whole concept of synthetic heroin (oxycontin).... I said from the get go that was a bad idea, how could it not be? ...Now there are plenty of stories where kids start with legal oxycontin... then switch over to cheaper heroin [starbeacon.com] ... is that a prank or seomthing? omg...

Lucky I was raised right after Jimi, Janis and Mama died of heroin ODs(maybe theye did)... so the rule was DONT DO HEROIN (and now.. dont do synthetic heroin). Pretty good rule.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-08-24 23:08 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: August 24, 2011 23:10

Max'sKansasCity
CrissCrossMind
How about giving CCM a break my wonderful IORR Peeps, come on, Shine a Light of Sympathy on your mate...
I wasnt giving you trouble, you are A-OK by me, not sure what the other person was insinuating, but it makes no diff... keep on keeping on. smileys with beer

Naturalust
Ain't it the truth MKC! Big Pharm has us all by the gonads!........ Better talk to your kids , quick, tell them the truth, whatever that is. peace.
Thats the facts bro... thats the facts.

It is pathetic how every other commercial on TV is "Just say no to drugs"... while in between those commercials are big pharm ads "Are you a sad bubble?" "Do you have restless legs?" "Problems sleeping?" "Cant get a boner?" buy our drugs...

Then the whole concept of synthetic heroin(oxycontin).... I said from the get go that was a bad idea, how could it not be? ...Now there are plenty of stories where kids start with legal oxycontin... then switch over to cheaper heroin [starbeacon.com] ... is that a prank or seomthing? omg...

Wow man, congrats you found this out after 45 years! I hope it doesn't take another 45 years to find out that you can't live on borrowed money alone, social security isn't a bad thing per se, guns kill people, and God doesn't exist (and if you want to believe he does: keep it within your private home).

Mathijs

Date: August 24, 2011 23:17

Mathijs
and God doesn't exist (and if you want to believe he does: keep it within your private home).

Mathijs
First part of your odd reply does not even make sense (which is not unusal) so no reason to quote it... but the other part about "keep within your private home"... how funny is it that you are out here preaching in public, while telling others not to... but I guess that is not unsual either... sigh.

Seems like I hear more preaching from atheist types these days, that there is no God, than I ever have, my entire life, from from religious folks preaching that there is a God.

Who would have guessed, "atheist zealots"?... pretty funny

Of course I keep my religous (and political) views to myself. period.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2011-08-25 01:07 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: August 24, 2011 23:35

Come On

Life is very overrated, no one has ever survived it!
Amy - RIP.

Bo

Date: August 25, 2011 01:25

Max'sKansasCity
Mathijs
and God doesn't exist (and if you want to believe he does: keep it within your private home).

Mathijs
First part of your odd reply does not even make sense (which is not unusal) so no reason to quote it... but the other part about "keep within your private home"... how funny is it that you are out here preaching in public, while telling others not to... but I guess that is not unsual either... sigh.

Seems like I hear more preaching from atheist types these days, that there is no God, than I ever have, my entire life, from from religious folks preaching that there is a God.

There is of course a difference in something totally unimportant as the Stones (in the end, who gives a flying fvck), and preaching about anything supposedly devine, that can get you into trouble anywhere around three quarters of the globe, and is the cause of 90% of the conflicts around the world?

Mathijs

Date: August 25, 2011 01:40

Mathijs
Max'sKansasCity
Mathijs

Mathijs

There is of course a difference in something totally unimportant as the Stones (in the end, who gives a flying fvck), and preaching about anything supposedly devine, that can get you into trouble anywhere around three quarters of the globe, and is the cause of 90% of the conflicts around the world?

Mathijs
Dont say "you" when talking to me, about this, bacause I dont talk religion, it is bad form.

You were the one, who out of the blue, started preaching the atheist gospel. I am not even sure why you decided to chime in on the conversation, except to spread your gospel... which atheist zealots seem to love to do... there so many out here these days, so zealous in their preaching no-God.... I find them as offending a religious zealots preaching God in public.... and then that part about feeling free to say it anywhere... while telling others to not talk religion outside of their homes... it is amusing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-08-25 01:42 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: August 25, 2011 02:15

This is getting interesting.

My first thought was most of us are sitting in our homes as we type. The preaching rule has been sustained.

Date: August 25, 2011 17:51

Max'sKansasCity
Mathijs
Max'sKansasCity
Mathijs

Mathijs

Mathijs
Dont say "you" when talking to me, about this, bacause I dont talk religion, it is bad form.

You were the one, who out of the blue, started preaching the atheist gospel. I am not even sure why you decided to chime in on the conversation, except to spread your gospel... which atheist zealots seem to love to do... there so many out here these days, so zealous in their preaching no-God.... I find them as offending a religious zealots preaching God in public.... and then that part about feeling free to say it anywhere... while telling others to not talk religion outside of their homes... it is amusing.

he he, I was just making a bit of fun. Funny how you get wound up over the god remark, not by the other remarks which I think are quite more important, aren't they.

Mathijs

Date: August 25, 2011 17:57

Mathijs
Max'sKansasCity
Mathijs
Max'sKansasCity
Mathijs

Mathijs

Mathijs

he he, I was just making a bit of fun. Funny how you get wound up over the god remark, not by the other remarks which I think are quite more important, aren't they.

Mathijs

If you pay attention, I stated the rest of it made no sense, thus it makes no sense to address it. I am not sure why you chimed in anyway, except to do some preaching of your religion

Date: August 25, 2011 17:59

But, how about we let it drop, and spend time on worthy topics, and allow this thread to get back on topic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-08-25 18:01 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: August 25, 2011 18:03

Max'sKansasCity
Mathijs
Max'sKansasCity
Mathijs
Max'sKansasCity
Mathijs

Mathijs

Mathijs

Mathijs

If you pay attention, I stated the rest of it made no sense, thus it makes no sense to address it. I am not sure why you chimed in anyway, except to do some preaching of your religion

I don't have a religion, so I can't really preach can't I.

But let's just let it rest.

Mathijs

Date: August 29, 2011 23:10

Silver Dagger
If you want to party you gotta look after yourself. Have a good diet and exercise regularly. That's the code of the road.

Well said SilverDagger! It has been working for me so far. Exercise and low quantity high quality food is super important, especially if you choose to dabble in the more potent mixes of the day. The problem is of course the nature of substances in our lives can hide the imaginary line we can cross over, after which the substance has more control over the brain than the normal and reasonable thought processes which we rely on to survive. After you cross that hidden line, you are forced to "deal with it" the rest of your short life. Hard to embrace something when you can't see it coming. peace.

Date: August 29, 2011 23:15

Max'sKansasCity
[Who would have guessed, "atheist zealots"?... pretty funny

Wise words and relevant observations MKC. I appreciate your tackling this one with good sense. peace.

Posted by: lapaz62 ()
Date: August 30, 2011 02:12

Just because there wasnt any drugs in her system, doesnt mean that they hadn't caused organ failure, the heart attack you have now, maybe caused by the hamburger you had three years ago.

Date: August 31, 2011 00:49

lapaz62
Just because there wasnt any drugs in her system, doesnt mean that they hadn't caused organ failure, the heart attack you have now, maybe caused by the hamburger you had three years ago.

thats a stretch lapaz62 although the mexican old lady who serves the shrimp tacos in downtown La Paz does so with such love that all who partake are made healthy. ok better check Amy's hair then, a violent mix of chemical residues would clearly be detected. Who cares? She's gone. She got a chance that many others would take and did her best. It's cesspool out there in the entertainment world still. Everybodys trying to get you high. Check out the song "I Used to Get High for a Livin" by the John Butler Trio. cool stuff but rather lame mix. peace.

Date: August 31, 2011 04:57

at least she didn't choke on her own vomit

Date: September 1, 2011 00:02

Mathijs
guns kill people, Mathijs

Not intentionally they don't. In fact without collaboration they are quite incapable. People with guns and bad intentions kill people. You are not going to get rid of them and the bad guys will always have them, I prefer to keep an open mind on the subject. The threat of guns causes alot of peace actually. peace.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: September 10, 2011 04:16

Mitch Winehouse believes his daughter died of a siezure alone at home. Interview link: [old.news.yahoo.com]

apparently he was interviewed for Anderson Coopers new show premiering next Monday.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1499
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home