Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: OT - Free
Posted by: Toru A ()
Date: August 26, 2011 10:37

An example of good cover

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: August 26, 2011 12:15

..yeah but what about his hairdo and dress...smoking smiley

2 1 2 0

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: August 26, 2011 16:19

keefriffhard4life
Braincapers
DGA35
I believe the cover of All Right Now was on the Camouflage album which also had Infatuation. I remember seeing an interview with Rod on MTV at the time and he said they could have easily just done a song like Honky Tonk Women instead.

I was a big fan of Rodders but that was a poor cover it really was. OK it wasn't a good album that was the low point.To be honest it's probably a song that shouldn't be covered.

FOOLISH BEHAVIOUR and BODY WISHES are easily rod's low points of rod's entire career

Gotta say Body Wishes was the lowest point. Any album that "Baby Jane" is the best song has got to be really bad.

Even the 'Rod Stewart' album with "Love Touch" has "Here To Eternity" and "Wild Horse" (no, not "Wild Horses") on it. Foolish Behaviour has several good cuts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-08-26 16:22 by Elmo Lewis.

Posted by: djgab ()
Date: August 26, 2011 16:32

Paul Rodgers looks like Jeff Buckley or am I crazy ?

Date: August 26, 2011 21:05

Elmo Lewis
keefriffhard4life
Braincapers
DGA35
I believe the cover of All Right Now was on the Camouflage album which also had Infatuation. I remember seeing an interview with Rod on MTV at the time and he said they could have easily just done a song like Honky Tonk Women instead.

I was a big fan of Rodders but that was a poor cover it really was. OK it wasn't a good album that was the low point.To be honest it's probably a song that shouldn't be covered.

FOOLISH BEHAVIOUR and BODY WISHES are easily rod's low points of rod's entire career

Gotta say Body Wishes was the lowest point. Any album that "Baby Jane" is the best song has got to be really bad.

Even the 'Rod Stewart' album with "Love Touch" has "Here To Eternity" and "Wild Horse" (no, not "Wild Horses") on it. Foolish Behaviour has several good cuts.

hmm i don't recall the "wild horse" song you are talking about. i remenber a song titled something like that on OUT OF ORDER though

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: August 26, 2011 22:47

I could be confused ..... confused smiley drinking smiley smileys with beer about the album.

The wild horse runs free forever ..... or something like that.

Date: August 26, 2011 22:50

Elmo Lewis
I could be confused ..... confused smiley drinking smiley smileys with beer about the album.

The wild horse runs free forever ..... or something like that.

yeah thats on OUT OF ORDER. that was a kickass song and his first great album in about a decade when it was released in the late 80's

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1642
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home