Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Luciana on Mick and Lucas in HELLO! MAGAZINE
Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: May 9, 2016 22:57

Luciana Gimenez on the close bond between her son Lucas and his father Mick Jagger

May 9, 2016 by hellomagazine.com

In an exclusive interview with HELLO! magazine, Brazilian model and actress Luciana Gimenez has revealed the close bond between her 17-year-old son Lucas and his father Mick Jagger. Lucas Morad Jagger was the result of a brief relationship between Luciana and the Rolling Stones frontman which also ended Mick's 22-year relationship with Jerry Hall.

She tells HELLO! that father and son are incredibly close, spending holidays together and speaking almost every day.

"Lucas and Mick are really close and Mick is a wonderful dad," Luciana says from her home in Sao Paulo. "I like to raise my child with his dad, with his help and advice. He's a very wise man and he is passionate about his kids. He's always been there and that has been a really great experience."

And she says the boy has definitely inherited some of his father's looks. "He's very handsome," she said. "He's going to be a heartbreaker. He's got the lips, the wonderful part that has passed on through generations, but I think he looks like me."

Luciana and Sir Mick have also maintained a good relationship – so much so that, she tells HELLO!, her husband Marcelo de Carvalho invited the rocker to stay in the family home with them during the recent World Cup.

"When we had the World Cup in Brazil my husband, who I love very much, and who is a big part of Lucas's life, invited Mick to stay because we're friends and it's possible to be friends with your ex-boyfriend," Luciana said.

"That was such a big thing for Lucas. That's something people don't understand but I always think that's the norm; that people are friendly with each other and why not? If you thought that someone was important enough for you to have a relationship and have a child with, then why not have a great relationship? My husband is totally up for that."

And, when they're not together, Lucas and Mick are in constant touch – and they plan to attend next month's European Championships football together. "It's a normal situation – they really get along and they speak on the phone and on Skype," she says. "They talk almost every day."

From [us.hellomagazine.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-05-09 22:59 by Title5Take1.

Re: Luciana on Mick and Lucas in HELLO! MAGAZINE
Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: May 9, 2016 23:03

I sincerely hope that Mick isn't putting family time and football before working on the new album.

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: May 9, 2016 23:08

I sincerely hope that is not a serious comment!

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: May 9, 2016 23:17

No of course not..I'm sure all his children love him (despite everything). There doesnt appear to have been a glimmer of negativity and the press these days would have surely told us about it by now, if there was.

Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: May 10, 2016 00:26

jlowe
I sincerely hope that Mick isn't putting family time and football before working on the new album.

Of course!! I bet that Mick can't do any sleep about a new Stones album in 2016 ... eye rolling smiley

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: May 10, 2016 02:44

Easily micks hottest girl.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: May 10, 2016 03:38

MingSubu
Easily micks hottest girl.

NO ...Marianne..........

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1923
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home