Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Keith new photo, apparently at work
Posted by: andy js ()
Date: August 17, 2011 23:11

New Winos please

Posted by: oldkr ()
Date: August 17, 2011 23:14

it probably has more to do with michael cohl's current legal issues than keiths book, micks record or jane rose.

OLDKR

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: August 17, 2011 23:48

oldkr
it probably has more to do with michael cohl's current legal issues than keiths book, micks record or jane rose.

OLDKR
No it doesn't. The Stones put out a statement saying they have no current ties or obligations to Michael Cohl. In other words,they are free agents and can sign with any promoter that wants them.

Posted by: oldkr ()
Date: August 18, 2011 14:33

[www.billboard.biz] the case mentioned there still hasnt been resolved.

OLDKR

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: August 18, 2011 14:51

andy js
New Winos please

..this is my hope too!

Posted by: Claire_M ()
Date: August 18, 2011 15:30

Damn, I didn't even know Keef had his own web site - it's fabulous!

Have any of you tried the "Ask Keith" function and if so did you get a personal response? I don't imagine Mr. Richards has the time or inclination to email his fans, but usually these things lead to an archive with several questions that the exalted one has responded to.

Am I making any sense at all? It's too bloody early in the morning.

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: August 18, 2011 18:42

Exactly Claire - Keith's previous website launched in 2003 already had an Ask Keith feature. Some 60 (?) questions were picked and answered at various times. One of my questions (about analogue vs. digital recording) was selected although they thought Lucinda suited me better as a name.

Posted by: DragonSky ()
Date: August 18, 2011 18:50

TeddyB1018
Hm. I would agree with snout eighty percent of that assessment, so I must also be a compete idiot. I would say that Jagger is not all about the money, but also the acclaim and success.

Acclaim and success involve money. Period. It's all about the money when it comes to the Stones. Mick doing work outside of the Stones is a whole other thing.

Obviously.

His failures at being a solo star (success, acclaim, money) are so brilliant that he doesn't seem to mind not making any money, getting any acclaim and having almost zero success when doing solo records. In fact, the only success with his solo career as a whole has been the hype for the albums etc.

Wandering Spirit was an anomaly. It was successful when compared to She's The Boss and Primitive Cool and now Dog, er, Goddess In The Doorway.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1795
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home