Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: I have been considering how The Rolling Stones can extend their brand once they cease to be an active recording entity....
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 30, 2011 10:17

You got me cooking

Re: I have been considering how The Rolling Stones can extend their brand once they cease to be an active recording entity....
Date: July 30, 2011 10:20

Faraway sheep's eyes

Posted by: Baxter Thwaites ()
Date: July 30, 2011 10:59

Brand New Car Caviar

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: July 30, 2011 12:03

LOL, you guys are good

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: July 30, 2011 14:10

Pies

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: July 30, 2011 14:25

An all-night hamburger joint called Beef In The Night (as long as it isn't Too Tough and there isn't Too Much Blood).

Posted by: ab ()
Date: July 30, 2011 19:09

They could get together with Johnny Cash's estate and market a combination laxative/pile ointment: you'd let it loose and cure the ring of fire at the same time.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: July 30, 2011 19:20

Look What the Cook Dragged In

Date: July 30, 2011 19:32

Down in the toad-in-the-hole

All about Stew

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: July 30, 2011 19:33

ab
They could get together with Johnny Cash's estate and market a combination laxative/pile ointment: you'd let it loose and cure the ring of fire at the same time.

Did you read a couple of years back that Preperation H actaully wanted to use Johnnys song in an ad,,, and thank goodness the family said no.

""It may be an obvious match-up, but Johnny Cash's classic "Ring of Fire" won't be used to sell hemorrhoid-relief cream anytime soon.

The Tennessean of Nashville first reported late last month that a Florida TV production company wanted to pitch the idea of using the classic song in a commercial for Preparation H or similar products.""

True story....
sorry for the link, but it is the only active one I could quickly find [www.foxnews.com]

Posted by: ab ()
Date: July 31, 2011 09:03

Just goes to show that truth beats fiction every time.

Date: July 31, 2011 14:51

Potted shrimp

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: July 31, 2011 21:29

Tarts for Sale? Maybe not. It's open to misinterpretation.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: July 31, 2011 21:31

Harlem Shuffler
Tarts for Sale? Maybe not. It's open to misinterpretation.
LOL ..... maybe put exNBA player Toni Kukoc in charge of this

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-07-31 21:33 by Max'sKansasCity.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2205
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home