Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

From the vault series: Blu-ray product format tip (UK & Europe)
Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: November 9, 2015 17:37

Hi all,

Those of you who like to have the From the vault Blu-rays and CDs in one package, without needing to buy the Blu-ray disc and the DVD with 2CDs formats separately, to get both the audio and visual combination may be interested to know this.

Perplexed at what you can and cannot get through Amazon.co.uk, I telephoned the good people at Eagle Rock who produce the From the vault series and are based in the UK.

The really helpful Eagle Rock Production dept dude confirmed that all their Blu-ray and DVD products are Region 0 coded, i.e. not region specific, so even the DVD NTSC formats can be played anywhere in the world. He qualified this with whilst Amazon.com state the DVDs NTSC formats are Region A, they will actually play anywhere.

He also pointed out that for the Japanese market Eagle Rock typically do product format combinations, e.g. Blu-ray with CDs, which are not available in territories like UK and USA, due to a perception about different product buying preferences fans have in Japan. He added that any Eagle Rock Blu-ray and DVD products issued specifically for the Japanese market will play in any other global region players and recommended (completists) buy the series from Amazon.co.jp, due to the Region 0 coding.

Cheers,
SonicD

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-09 17:38 by SonicDreamer.

Re: From the vault series: Blu-ray product format tip (UK & Europe)
Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: November 9, 2015 17:40

Great info, thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1891
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home