Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
OT: RIP Ryan Dunn (of Jackass fame)
Posted by: vudicus ()
Date: June 20, 2011 17:56

Very sad news, Ryan Dunn from Jackass died today in a car accident.

RIP Ryan.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-20 17:58 by vudicus.

Re: OT: RIP Ryan Dunn (of Jackass fame)
Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: June 20, 2011 18:39

indeed very sad news. He was damn funny and much too young.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: June 20, 2011 22:35

Read that there was a passenger in the car who also died. Driving a Porsche 911 GT3 which burst into flames on impact. I was just watching Jackass 2 on the weekend.

Posted by: R ()
Date: June 20, 2011 22:40

My fourteen and fifteen year old sons will be heartbroken.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: June 20, 2011 23:38

He was a Jackass for drinking and driving.

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: June 20, 2011 23:44

Well that is possible but pure speculation at this time.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: June 21, 2011 00:25

"Another skit in Jackass: The Movie featured Dunn placing a toy car into his rectum. The car was placed inside a condom and was covered in lubricant. He then visited a doctor and complained of pain in his tailbone. An x-ray session revealed that a small car was lodged in his body bringing surprise to the doctor"

He really had a thing with cars. Another great American dies to soon...

[EDIT : "Another great American dies to soon..." WAS an ironic comment about how easily anyone can become famous by doing basically anything. Apologies if some people missed the point.]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-22 01:54 by dcba.

Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: June 21, 2011 00:32

lettingitbleed
Well that is possible but pure speculation at this time.

okay, then he's a jackass for driving in excess of 100 mph on a road they say should have been taken at a third of that - with someone else in the car after posting some pics of he and his pals boozing just jours before on twitter - there, that work for ya?

Date: June 21, 2011 01:32

dcba
"Another skit in Jackass: The Movie featured Dunn placing a toy car into his rectum. The car was placed inside a condom and was covered in lubricant. He then visited a doctor and complained of pain in his tailbone. An x-ray session revealed that a small car was lodged in his body bringing surprise to the doctor"

Being famous for shoving a toy car up your ass does not make you a great anything.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: June 21, 2011 01:52

sweetcharmedlife
dcba

Being famous for shoving a toy car up your ass does not make you a great anything.

Agreed confused smiley

I'm very liberal............but there is one thing I don't want to see in my house, kids watching JackAs-ch..at least not in my house

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: June 21, 2011 02:18

He couldn't dish it out and he couldn't take it.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-21 02:31 by tatters.

Posted by: loog droog ()
Date: June 21, 2011 02:33

NICOS
sweetcharmedlife
dcba

Agreed confused smiley

I'm very liberal............but there is one thing I don't want to see in my house, kids watching JackAs-ch..at least not in my house

I second that emotion.

Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: June 21, 2011 02:33

i'll stick with chaplin

Posted by: Bingo ()
Date: June 21, 2011 03:03

I agree 100% with both of SCL's statements.

Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: June 21, 2011 03:07

sweetcharmedlife

Yeah, well, ummm, you know, like, .... so says who? Why is it not a big talent? I had a friend put seven HOT WHEEL model cars up his ass after 2 hits of some strong blotter acid and we all thought that was pretty f*ckin high up on the talent scale.
This is so bias man, you know, not everyone can, like, play the violin like super good or whatever....... RIP my little Ryan clown.......

Posted by: Wry Cooter ()
Date: June 21, 2011 05:17

RIP of course, but I'll miss Wild Man Fischer more....

Posted by: ab ()
Date: June 21, 2011 07:47

CrissCrossMind
sweetcharmedlife

Yeah, well, ummm, you know, like, .... so says who? Why is it not a big talent? I had a friend put seven HOT WHEEL model cars up his ass after 2 hits of some strong blotter acid and we all thought that was pretty f*ckin high up on the talent scale.
This is so bias man, you know, not everyone can, like, play the violin like super good or whatever....... RIP my little Ryan clown.......

So more people jerk off than play the violin. That doesn't elevate masturbation to an art form.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 21, 2011 08:05

I had a friend put seven HOT WHEEL model cars up his ass

Hot Wheels!!!

Geeeeeez CrissCross get him ta try seven Tonka Dump-Trucks then we'll take a look at thwhere he is on the Talent List

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 21, 2011 08:50

Rest in peace and may God, or Providence, have mercy on his soul. And our souls, we who are still living, too.

(Having said that I must acknowledge that I disliked the show Jackass. Grown men acting like retarded kids on dope. Is it a sign of the times?)

Date: June 21, 2011 12:35

dcba
Another great American dies to soon...

...I hope you're beeing (a wee bit) sarcastic, here...

["I can hear the Bullfrog calling me..."]

Posted by: vudicus ()
Date: June 21, 2011 14:54

Wry Cooter

I had no idea Larry had passed. This is very sad news indeed.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: June 21, 2011 14:59

I was a Jackass fan back in the day. This is sad news indeed. I saw Steve-O at the Shepherds Bush Empire in 2003 and am trying to recall whether Ryan Dunn was part of the act or not.

Date: June 21, 2011 15:41

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-21 15:43 by tatters.

Posted by: Wry Cooter ()
Date: June 21, 2011 21:29

vudicus
Wry Cooter

I had no idea Larry had passed. This is very sad news indeed.

Here is a link to his obituary....

Wild Man Obit

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-21 21:30 by Wry Cooter.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: June 21, 2011 22:57

sweetcharmedlife
dcba

By using that argument you can reduce anything. Jimmy Hendrix wasn't a talent because picking on some strings doesn't make you a great anything. Muhammed Ali wasn't a talent because he could hit something really hard. Pele wasn't a great footballer because running fast with a ball at your feet, doesn't make you a great anything.
Ryan Dunn and the JackAss crew was something refreshing in the comedy scene, back when they started out. Many of the things they do are silly beyond belief, but it's done in a hilarious way. I've had some great times watching JackAss with my friends, and even doing a bit of it. I guess you had to have the right age when it started out. It was hilarious in high-school. I own a bow of their best stuff, and all three movies. Since the JackAss crew, I've seen nothing that took the next step in comedy.

R.I.P. Ryan.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: M4000D ()
Date: June 21, 2011 23:16

sad news when someone who makes you laugh dies

Date: June 21, 2011 23:38

JumpingKentFlash
sweetcharmedlife
dcba

By using that argument you can reduce anything. Jimmy Hendrix wasn't a talent because picking on some strings doesn't make you a great anything. Muhammed Ali wasn't a talent because he could hit something really hard. Pele wasn't a great footballer because running fast with a ball at your feet, doesn't make you a great anything.
Ryan Dunn and the JackAss crew was something refreshing in the comedy scene, back when they started out. Many of the things they do are silly beyond belief, but it's done in a hilarious way. I've had some great times watching JackAss with my friends, and even doing a bit of it. I guess you had to have the right age when it started out. It was hilarious in high-school. I own a bow of their best stuff, and all three movies. Since the JackAss crew, I've seen nothing that took the next step in comedy.

R.I.P. Ryan.
Complete apples and oranges. Playing a guitar or being skilled in sports takes talent. Being a jackass does not require talent.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: June 22, 2011 00:00

Well you must be a bit talented jumping from the springboard in an empty pool......................

And how on earth can you find JackAs-s hilarious, I never ever had to laugh I only felt horrible

Posted by: M4000D ()
Date: June 22, 2011 00:13

some of jack ass is funny and I get a chuckle out of it -

one time they put fish hooks in their cheecks and went swimming for sharks

crazy stuff -

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-22 00:13 by M4000D.

Date: June 22, 2011 02:54

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1491
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home