Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT - Where is Colonial ?
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 15, 2011 13:29

Mind you, not so OT in Colonial's case......no sign for 5 days...........

Re: OT - Where is Colonial ?
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: June 15, 2011 13:34

I think he's close to Christchurch, and they did have that aftershock the other day...

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: June 15, 2011 13:53

Don't worry - you can bet your bottom dollar he's thinking up the next bizarre thread.

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: June 15, 2011 15:13

I hope he´s doing fine...

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: June 15, 2011 19:35

EddieByword

Last August me think I stayed unlogged on IORR for more than 2 weeks but still ,you didn't ask :" Where is SwayStones ? "

Eddie Colonial sounds pretty good though smoking smiley

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: June 15, 2011 19:47

Silver Dagger
Don't worry - you can bet your bottom dollar he's thinking up the next bizarre thread.

This actually made me LOL.

Date: June 15, 2011 19:56

SwayStones
EddieByword

Last August me think I stayed unlogged on IORR for more than 2 weeks but still ,you didn't ask :" Where is SwayStones ? "

Eddie Colonial sounds pretty good though smoking smiley

Huh! I could say the same when my computer crashed in March for 2 weeks also...so ditto........(I borrowed your Smiley as BV doesn't supply this one)..cheers Swaystones..smileys with beer ....I didn't hear of anyone getting hurt in the last 'shakes' so if there is something wrong maybe it's only a matter of telecommunictions being disrupted...........

Date: June 16, 2011 17:47

EddieByword

Huh! I could say the same when my computer crashed in March for 2 weeks also...so ditto........(I borrowed your Smiley as BV doesn't supply this one)..cheers Swaystones..smileys with beer ....I didn't hear of anyone getting hurt in the last 'shakes' so if there is something wrong maybe it's only a matter of telecommunictions being disrupted...........

You put a smile on my face , Eddie !
Yes,you're welcome to use my smileys anytime !
This one meant something like " my pride was somehow ruined" cool smiley :-)) I find it funny !

If you let me know what day is your B.Day , I promiss I won't forget to celebrate it on IORR smiling smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: June 16, 2011 20:01

Sway , when I disappear for a while , nobody ever notices. When its my birthday nobody remembers .
...but I'm ok with that...I think.

Date: June 16, 2011 22:11

SwayStones
EddieByword

You put a smile on my face , Eddie !
Yes,you're welcome to use my smileys anytime !
This one meant something like " my pride was somehow ruined" cool smiley :-)) I find it funny !

If you let me know what day is your B.Day , I promiss I won't forget to celebrate it on IORR smiling smiley

Oh no, no, no, no, no, no,,,,,,,,I couldn't stand the trauma of the shortest birthday thread in the history of IORR......grinning smiley......................but for politeness sake at your kind promise.....11th March...and too old at 51...........

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: June 17, 2011 02:41

EddieByword..yea'..cheers mate.. It's business as usual..smoking smiley

Date: June 17, 2011 02:59

Hey Colonial....you're welcome....glad everything's alright with you....thumbs up...smileys with beer...More aftershocks + No Colonial = an uneasy feeling........not so good

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-17 03:01 by EddieByword.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: June 17, 2011 03:52

colonial
EddieByword..yea'..cheers mate.. It's business as usual..smoking smiley

Too bad skipstone ain't here to jump on this. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: June 17, 2011 05:08

SwayStones

We all knew you were flaunting that big smile on the beaches of the Riviera.cool smiley

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: June 17, 2011 05:39

I hope he is doing fine these days. Hope to see him posting again before long as I enjoy his comments.

Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: June 17, 2011 08:31

SwayStones

That's only cause most of the Boys on the Board have no idea how beautiful you are... I know, I've seen the pictures :^)

FOR MY SWAYSTONE -

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: June 17, 2011 11:45

CrissCrossMind
SwayStones

That's only cause most of the Boys on the Board have no idea how beautiful you are... I know, I've seen the pictures :^)

FOR MY SWAYSTONE -

CrissCross, you old charmer!

Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: June 18, 2011 03:32

BTW, where is SWAYSTONES?

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: June 18, 2011 04:40

CrissCrossMind
BTW, where is SWAYSTONES?

Are you jonesing or trolling?

Date: June 20, 2011 12:50

CrissCrossMind
SwayStones

FOR MY SWAYSTONE -

Nah ! I can't believe you're the romantic type ...winking smiley
Thanks for the compliment ,though ...I know you mean it smoking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1566
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home