Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Which guitar is Keith using at the rehearsal of far away eyes? --> video inside
Posted by: VOODOOSEBI ()
Date: June 19, 2015 20:55

Can anyone help?

[youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-19 21:13 by VOODOOSEBI.

Re: Which guitar is Keith using at the rehearsal of far away eyes?
Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: June 19, 2015 20:58

Seems to be a normal Les Paul.

(Thank you for the video!!
So funny how Mick is singing that at the soundcheck, without any emotions grinning smiley)

Re: Which guitar is Keith using at the rehearsal of far away eyes?
Date: June 19, 2015 21:12

StonedRambler
Seems to be a normal Les Paul.

(Thank you for the video!!
So funny how Mick is singing that at the soundcheck, without any emotions grinning smiley)

Thank you, I thought the same. But I've never seen Keith with a black les Paul since the '70

pS: I think micks singing is emotionally relaxedthumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-19 21:15 by VOODOOSEBI.

Re: Which guitar is Keith using at the rehearsal of far away eyes? --> video inside
Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: June 19, 2015 21:39

this is just a guess , i think it's a new gibson custom(it's a sunburst custom shop LesPaul that is then finished in black) shop blackburst . the same guitar used by Lenny Kravitz in this years superbowl .my guess is because Nashville is headquarters for Gibson and the Gibson custom shop . i could totally see Gibson reps from the custom shop coming to visit and bringing some goodies for Keith and Ronnie and Mick .if not then it might be a new vintage Les Paul that Pierre picked up for his boss .Nashville is home to Gruhn guitars one of the best vintage shops on the planet led by George Gruhn !!!

Re: Which guitar is Keith using at the rehearsal of far away eyes? --> video inside
Date: June 19, 2015 22:20

TheGreek
this is just a guess , i think it's a new gibson custom(it's a sunburst custom shop LesPaul that is then finished in black) shop blackburst . the same guitar used by Lenny Kravitz in this years superbowl .my guess is because Nashville is headquarters for Gibson and the Gibson custom shop . i could totally see Gibson reps from the custom shop coming to visit and bringing some goodies for Keith and Ronnie and Mick .if not then it might be a new vintage Les Paul that Pierre picked up for his boss .Nashville is home to Gruhn guitars one of the best vintage shops on the planet led by George Gruhn !!!

Thank you so much for the detailed info smileys with beer

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: June 19, 2015 22:51

VOODOOSEBI
TheGreek

Thank you so much for the detailed info smileys with beer

Pretty sure it's not a Les Paul Custom. Those have the distinctive triangular inlays on the headstock. Looks like a Les Paul Deluxe to me. The headstock and tuners are typical for that model. Impossible to say whether it is vintage, new or otherwise from that brief glance. It is strange that it's different from the tele he used on that tune during the show.

peace

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1435
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home