Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Shes a rainbow promo video
Posted by: MTWEMISSYOU ()
Date: June 5, 2011 22:55

Okay I have read about this and I have seen clips on the "Let it Bleed" documentary that is available on DVD, but I have never seen it complete. Obviously this is a rare video but I was wondering if anyone has seen it or owns it? If so what is on the video other than Mick and Marianne in the garden? Are all the Stones seen in the video and are there any studio clips? I would LOVE to see this released officially along with 2000 Light years, the alternate Jack Flash, We love you and of course Child of the moon in color.

Re: Shes a rainbow promo video
Posted by: Sleepy City ()
Date: June 5, 2011 23:14

I don't believe there was a promo for She's A Rainbow (probably just a bit of dubbed archive footage), though apparently there was a promo for Dandelion...

[www.iorr.org]

Re: Shes a rainbow promo video
Posted by: MTWEMISSYOU ()
Date: June 5, 2011 23:50

Wow cool being as I like Dandelion alot more than Shes a rainbow. I am glad to think that those clips are from Dandelion so maybe some day it will get out. I know that Dandelion syncs up perfect over the Lets Spend the night together promo of the Stones in the studio. I always thougt that Shes a rainbow was filmed as a promo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2476
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home