Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Brussels' YCAGWYW...
Posted by: palerider22 ()
Date: June 3, 2011 04:52

The classic rock station here in Toronto Q107 just played this...I thought I was hearing things. My first thought was...'did they finally release this (Brussels)'...because it sounded better and fuller than the one I have on the Brussel's CD...at least on the radio. Are they getting a better mix somewhere?

Cheers

Re: Brussels' YCAGWYW...
Posted by: stones78 ()
Date: June 3, 2011 05:09

Taylor's solo on this one is just sublime, perfect. Then the sax guy (can't remember his name) comes and plays the same lick like 20 times.

Posted by: palerider22 ()
Date: June 3, 2011 05:32

Well..it was a nice, breezy night here in Ontario...stuck in traffic...and when this came on....awesome...it just sounded great. The band never, ever sounded better than they did on this tour. Crying shame there's no official release of a complete show....I expected a dj comment after but there was none...may have missed the intro though...

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: June 3, 2011 05:38

One of the Rolling Stones' very finest moments ever recorded. Simple as that.

Posted by: msw2525 ()
Date: June 3, 2011 05:44

I love the sax playing on this, the lick or notes I guess rather that he plays around the 6:32 mark are super sexy

Posted by: NorthShoreBlues2 ()
Date: June 3, 2011 07:43

probably my favorite version . . . only part i have trouble with is jagger at the end of each chorus line adds the "ch"; you can't always get what you want-ch! Lol. I do believe this is the version we are talking about that, other than that I agree its probably one of their finest moments . . .

Posted by: lapaz62 ()
Date: June 3, 2011 08:30

I admit to getting a little annoyed at Jaggers want-ch, he also says shares of abuse instead of share of abuse in other versions as well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 930
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home