Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Oslo 2014 - Soundboard Recording?
Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: April 12, 2015 18:04

I really love dry and unmastered soundboard recordings, because when you play them really loud with huge speakers, it sounds as if the band would play a concert in your room. Usually a bit of equing is necessary, depending on the room and speakers. Great for a party with friends - and it doesn't hurt in your ears like remixed recordings that are compressed to hell.

Just discovered this youtube: [www.youtube.com]
It is obviously a soundboard recording with the video of the arena screens.
The guitars doesn't sound as loud as live, but I still hadn't the change to listen loud to it. Maybe much of the guitar sound came from the actual amps, 'cause it was just an arena.

Where is this clip taken from?
Is there more of the concert available in sb quality?
It is the first soundboard clip of the 14 On Fire Tour I found (aside of some short snippets on the official channel)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-12 18:18 by StonedRambler.

Re: Oslo 2014 - Soundboard Recording?
Date: April 29, 2015 17:25

This is a clip from NRK (the national broadcaster) in Norway. It was shown on the news.

Re: Oslo 2014 - Soundboard Recording?
Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: April 29, 2015 18:28

DandelionPowderman
This is a clip from NRK (the national broadcaster) in Norway. It was shown on the news.
Thank you! That's a pity, though there would be a chance to get more of that.
Think they should offer those videoscreen/shoundboard recordings for freaks like me - I'd buy them all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2215
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home