Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Will any USA Band EVER be as Great as The Stones?
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 2, 2011 07:36

keefriffhard4life
steverogan
santana will NEVER be bigger than PF.We are talking about the PF who introduced DSOTM- the album which was on the charts looooooooonner than anything CS produced. No freaking way- sorry 'bro. amiogo.mate or whatever moniker bests describes the realationship our board provides.... en otras palabras - de ninguna manera, amigo!

i missed that. who said santana was bigger than pink floyd? everything pink floyd releases goes multiplatinum. the new santana album is struggling to go gold

I believe what was stated was that Santana was a bigger band...70 on stage, than Pink Floyd.
Presume that to be a bit of a joke.

Date: June 2, 2011 08:27

treaclefingers
keefriffhard4life
steverogan
santana will NEVER be bigger than PF.We are talking about the PF who introduced DSOTM- the album which was on the charts looooooooonner than anything CS produced. No freaking way- sorry 'bro. amiogo.mate or whatever moniker bests describes the realationship our board provides.... en otras palabras - de ninguna manera, amigo!

i missed that. who said santana was bigger than pink floyd? everything pink floyd releases goes multiplatinum. the new santana album is struggling to go gold

I believe what was stated was that Santana was a bigger band...70 on stage, than Pink Floyd.
Presume that to be a bit of a joke.

oh lol. thats pretty good.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: June 2, 2011 18:34

Pink Floyd was bigger in putting people to sleep.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2211
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home