Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Will any USA Band EVER be as Great as The Stones?
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 2, 2011 07:36

keefriffhard4life
steverogan
santana will NEVER be bigger than PF.We are talking about the PF who introduced DSOTM- the album which was on the charts looooooooonner than anything CS produced. No freaking way- sorry 'bro. amiogo.mate or whatever moniker bests describes the realationship our board provides.... en otras palabras - de ninguna manera, amigo!

i missed that. who said santana was bigger than pink floyd? everything pink floyd releases goes multiplatinum. the new santana album is struggling to go gold

I believe what was stated was that Santana was a bigger band...70 on stage, than Pink Floyd.
Presume that to be a bit of a joke.

Date: June 2, 2011 08:27

treaclefingers
keefriffhard4life
steverogan
santana will NEVER be bigger than PF.We are talking about the PF who introduced DSOTM- the album which was on the charts looooooooonner than anything CS produced. No freaking way- sorry 'bro. amiogo.mate or whatever moniker bests describes the realationship our board provides.... en otras palabras - de ninguna manera, amigo!

i missed that. who said santana was bigger than pink floyd? everything pink floyd releases goes multiplatinum. the new santana album is struggling to go gold

I believe what was stated was that Santana was a bigger band...70 on stage, than Pink Floyd.
Presume that to be a bit of a joke.

oh lol. thats pretty good.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: June 2, 2011 18:34

Pink Floyd was bigger in putting people to sleep.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1603
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home