Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: gavflorida ()
Date: April 14, 2015 20:23

Hi everyone.

I've just joined the forum today. I saw the Stones in 2012 in Newark. In Chicago and Toronto in 2013; then in Shanghai, Dusseldforf, and in Rome at the Circus Maximus in 2014. They are the greatest rock n roll band in the world.

I've got tix for Dallas, Atlanta, Orlando, Nashville, and Raleigh so I'm really looking forward to the summer. But.... I have one concern. I have Plaza 3 tickets for Orlando and I'm worried that the second level overhang mught block my view of the screens. Does anyone out there know the Citrus Bowl

Re: New Member
Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: April 14, 2015 20:38

By your name I think you know the Citrus Bowl, Fla. boy? Me too actually, born in Miami. Orlando is where I saw my first Stones gig in 1981. Was thinking to go again as a sort of full circle thing, but I'd rather it not end at all. I was also at the Dusseldorf gig, maybe my favorite of the 5 I saw last year. Sounds like your a big fan with so many tickets already. Enjoy the tour, and welcome to IORR.

Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: April 14, 2015 22:40

Welcome to the greatest music board in the internet. This here, is really a great special place with lots of nice people. Stones fans are the best music fans in the world for sure!

Date: April 15, 2015 00:09

Welcome aboard smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1656
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home