Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones Zagreb 1976, interestig article
Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: March 21, 2015 15:30

There was a interesting headline article in Croatian newspaper today. The story is about head inspector for narcotics in eighties. He sad that the most interesting part of his career were The Rolling Stones. They played 2 concerts in Zagreb. He sad it was a circus. He was at the concert (because of their reputation) and figured out that they were smoking hashish on the stage. He decided not to touch them because it would result in riots. He sad "It was a judgement call because at that time it was BLASPHEMOUS to touch The Stones". After the concert they trashed the hotel, but they settled with the hotel management, so no accusation was made.He sad they were the distinguished band and he respected that,it was all part of the show...

upload gif from url

online photo sharing

Re: Rolling Stones Zagreb 1976, interestig article
Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: March 21, 2015 15:32

"...and figured out that they were smoking hashish on the stage" eye rolling smiley Yeah hashish... Lol!

Posted by: Milan ()
Date: March 21, 2015 15:58

Hvala frende, sad nadjoh i online clanak:

[www.slobodnadalmacija.hr]

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: March 22, 2015 20:13

Milan
Hvala frende, sad nadjoh i online clanak:

[www.slobodnadalmacija.hr]

thumbs up

It's interesting because communism was here, and the law was very rigid, so if you got caught wit the drugs you would end up in a really bad place for years without no rights whatsoever and there were no exception. And The Stones got away with it, not like in other democratic countries back then.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1872
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home