Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Stones Myths
Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: May 20, 2011 16:08

Come On
well, God/Keith forbid me to write the ending chapters of his book here...cool smiley

Haha, cruel! grinning smiley

Posted by: Thricenay ()
Date: May 20, 2011 17:02

Myth #432: Nanette Newman, from the Fairy Liquid TV adverts, sings backing vocals on Let It Bleed.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: May 21, 2011 16:50

I would like to say that Bill's thousands of groupie encounters are a myth. Why has no one ever come forward?

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: May 21, 2011 17:09

I don't know if you meant that as a joke, Bliss, but if a groupie comes forward there has to be some money involved.

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: May 21, 2011 17:24

In the book "The Rolling Stones" by Tony Jasper (1976) on page 40 it claims August 18 1969 that Mick was accidently shot in the hand while filming Ned Kelly.

Is this true, this is the only account I have ever heard or read about this.

Date: May 21, 2011 17:25

A gun went off when Mick was holding it during the filming of Ned Kelly.

Date: May 21, 2011 17:27

Thanks Bliss , but did he actually get shot like it says.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-21 17:27 by virgil.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: May 21, 2011 18:26

Bliss
I would like to say that Bill's thousands of groupie encounters are a myth. Why has no one ever come forward?

..possibly because no newspaper in the world would have given a damn about publishing a story about the sexual habits of a minor member of the band until it transpired that he was having a relationship with a girl who was underage.

In the mid 80s, almost overnight, Bill went from being the least famous member of the band (in the UK anyway) to the second most recognisable, behind only Jagger.

Date: May 21, 2011 18:29

virgil
Thanks Bliss , but did he actually get shot like it says.

The gun went off in his hand, and he was badly injured.

Date: May 21, 2011 19:54

Thanks Bliss

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: May 23, 2011 14:56

His Majesty
Come On
well, God/Keith forbid me to write the ending chapters of his book here...cool smiley

Haha, cruel! grinning smiley

and Keith whispered in my ear that it wasn't even a palm tree but something like a weather-worn sere branch of a tree

and Bob's your uncle

Date: May 23, 2011 15:24

71Tele
I'm bad at the ancient art of typing.

...but you do have a way with words... cool smiley

["I can hear the Bullfrog calling me..."]

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: May 31, 2011 23:20

Is there much difference between a myth and a conspiracy theory..just going by some of these posts here it does'nt sound like it..smoking smiley

Posted by: keefyboy ()
Date: June 1, 2011 00:19

I havn't read all of this thread so i hope i am not repeating anything. There was the incident with them peeing up a garage forcourt wall but actually they went around the corner out of sight of the garage to relieve themselves.

Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: June 1, 2011 00:23

keefyboy
I havn't read all of this thread so i hope i am not repeating anything. There was the incident with them peeing up a garage forcourt wall but actually they went around the corner out of sight of the garage to relieve themselves.

yerr I think I read this in Bill book or somewhere anyway.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 1, 2011 00:35

+

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-01 00:41 by Amsterdamned.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: June 17, 2011 15:35

Probably the most commonly known myth about The Rolling Stones is they're the bad boys of Rock'n' Roll and the media still like to remind people about it even nowadays..smoking smiley

Posted by: varilla ()
Date: June 17, 2011 18:55

MICK HAS A TINY TODGER

Date: June 17, 2011 21:53

varilla
MICK HAS A TINY TODGER

And the corollary to that is that Keith is a sex god.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 17, 2011 22:22

I maybe wrong but i have noticed that preferably women posters seem a bit fixated with this "tiny todger" story. Is it a turn off? Does it tarnish his image? Are male rocksingers supposed to be "well equipped"?

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: June 17, 2011 22:36

That Kenneth Anger performed some magic one night while in the company of Mick and Marianne c. 69/70 and they awoke in the morning to find a door painted in vivid gold with the paint already dry and no trace of Anger.

It was in either Marianne's book or Tony Sanchez's. Most of the things in that Sanchez book you take with a pinch of salt.

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: June 18, 2011 10:22

that mick had sex with david bowie-

bowies idiot ex-wife blurted that out while being badgered by howard stern on the joan rivers show while doing promo for a book she was hawking.
i saw it as it happened,howard said something to the effect "c'mon give us some dirt"-dopey tried to be outrageous and said"well i did find him in bed with mick jagger" the audience howled and the news media went wild...

only problem was later when mick and david both denied it she was forced to admit the sad truth,in her haste to please her interviewer she forgot to mention that they were both simply passed out with all their clothes on.

that part always somehow gets passed over by the drooling gossipers though...

Date: June 18, 2011 10:49

lem motlow

bowies idiot ex-wife blurted that out while being badgered by howard stern on the joan rivers show while doing promo for a book she was hawking.
i saw it as it happened,howard said something to the effect "c'mon give us some dirt"-dopey tried to be outrageous and said"well i did find him in bed with mick jagger" the audience howled and the news media went wild...

only problem was later when mick and david both denied it she was forced to admit the sad truth,in her haste to please her interviewer she forgot to mention that they were both simply passed out with all their clothes on. that part always somehow gets passed over by the drooling gossipers though...

The pictures of Mick and David are pretty damning. I feel sure they did have sex with each other, but as to who was the target and who was the missile is anyone's guess.

And to the earlier poster who commented that the women fans were the most offended by Keith's tiny todger revelations, why is that so hard to understand? A star who is hung like a chipmunk is just an object of ridicule. We don't want to know that we have been deceived all these years.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-18 10:50 by Bliss.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 18, 2011 10:52

Maybe 'cause they all come backwards.....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: June 18, 2011 12:43

Bliss
lem motlow

only problem was later when mick and david both denied it she was forced to admit the sad truth,in her haste to please her interviewer she forgot to mention that they were both simply passed out with all their clothes on. that part always somehow gets passed over by the drooling gossipers though...

The pictures of Mick and David are pretty damning. I feel sure they did have sex with each other, but as to who was the target and who was the missile is anyone's guess.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: June 18, 2011 13:19

proudmary
Bliss
lem motlow

You mean, who was bitch and who was butch? eye popping smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-18 13:19 by Silver Dagger.

Posted by: bustedtrousers ()
Date: June 18, 2011 13:55

proudmary
Bliss
lem motlow

I could give a crap whether they did or didn't. I wouldn't think any differently of either of them if they did have sex. But those pictures don't prove crap.

Thinking they screwed based on those photos is as ignorant as thinking someone can't be gay because they're married.

Posted by: varv ()
Date: June 18, 2011 15:11

A complete concert on film from the Brian Jones era has never been released because:
1.The screaming teenagers made this an impossible task.
2.The technology wasn't advanced enough at that time.
3.Add to this list with a myth of your choice.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: June 18, 2011 16:12

Love the myths

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-04-08 00:32 by MingSubu.

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: June 20, 2011 09:01

so if this is the standard are you gonna show me the thousands of pictues of mick with all the other stones face to face,arms around each other (including mick and keith )and this will prove they had sex with each other?

if thats the case the inside cover of love you live must prove a full on band gang-bang.

mick and david both said it never happened but if it makes you feel better,hey carry on..

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1706
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home