Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

'I'm kind of a topless person,' says Elizabeth Jagger as Playboy cover revealed
Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: May 11, 2011 19:32

ELIZABETH Jagger has revealed all in a six-page pictorial for Playboy magazine, 25 years after her mum Jerry Hall posed for the famous men's monthly.

Jagger, one of Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger's four daughters, dons furry bunny ears, thigh-high boots, and covers her modesty with her long hair in the June issue photographs, released yesterday to FOXNews.com.

The cover shot shows her balancing on the edge of a dusk-lit yacht, wearing nothing but a necklace and a sarong. The accompanying headline reads, "Satisfaction! Lizzy Jagger, between the sheets with Mick Jagger's daughter."

"I'm kind of a topless person," the 27-year-old explained. "I'm quite European, so when I'm at the beach, I prefer to be topless."

"People assume that because I was brought up on Rolling Stones tours and my father is who he is, I'm some kind of rock-and-roll bad girl," said Jagger, who prefers to be called Lizzy. "But I do like to have a bit of fun."

Texas-born Hall set the precedent when she disrobed for Playboy's October 1985 issue - while Lizzy Jagger was still in diapers.

But both of Jagger's parents were "cool" with her Playboy debut.

"They understood that when you don't know when you're going to have kids, it's nice to have wonderful pictures of your 20-something self," she said. "And at 27, I feel comfortable expressing myself through my body."

by heraldsun.com.au

[www.heraldsun.com.au]

(c) WENN

Re: 'I'm kind of a topless person,' says Elizabeth Jagger as Playboy cover revealed
Posted by: donteverstop ()
Date: May 11, 2011 19:33

More pictures please.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-11 19:35 by donteverstop.

Re: 'I'm kind of a topless person,' says Elizabeth Jagger as Playboy cover revealed
Date: May 11, 2011 19:36

Date: May 11, 2011 19:41

picture: rollingstonesnet.com

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: May 11, 2011 19:54

That orange get-up is one of the ugliest outfits I've ever seen...looks like a Halloween costume from Walmart.

I read her modeling career has gone down the drain, and she is now reduced to shooting catalogue work in Russia.

Posted by: Brue ()
Date: May 11, 2011 20:09

Bliss
That orange get-up is one of the ugliest outfits I've ever seen...looks like a Halloween costume from Walmart.

I read her modeling career has gone down the drain, and she is now reduced to shooting catalogue work in Russia.

Skankadelic. She'd be a hard sell at 2 am closing time.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: May 11, 2011 20:10

dead.flowers ,are you trying to show your "wild side" by posting "Play Boy " covers on IORR ?confused smiley

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: May 11, 2011 20:22

When a celebrity kid does this it usually means that they were to spoiled to succeed in anything else and can't be bothered to maintain a regular job. Little extra money besides daddy's allowance so you can buy a diamond or so to your new designer dress!

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: May 11, 2011 20:53

"Satisfaction! Lizzy Jagger, between the sheets with Mick Jagger's daughter."

I think that cover text tells it all, unfortunately, what the celebrity value of miss Jagger is. I don't believe her daddy thinks is "cool" at all.

- Doxa

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: May 11, 2011 21:53

Brue
Bliss

Skankadelic. She'd be a hard sell at 2 am closing time.
She's a slumpbuster.

Posted by: Sleepy City ()
Date: May 11, 2011 22:07

She's looking as amazing as ever! Certainly if I had a daughter / wife / girlfriend who looked like that then I too would encourage her to model. smileys with beer

Date: May 11, 2011 23:44

SwayStones
dead.flowers ,are you trying to show your "wild side" by posting "Play Boy " covers on IORR ?confused smiley

Hi, Sway, I'm far from wanting to show "wild sides" of myself. Actually I am pretty little interested in Liz J or her Playboy pictures. Well, personally I find Georgia May much more attractive and appealing. It was just that I noted these "news" on the internet this afternoon and it looked it hadn't been raised as a topic in this forum yet and - in times that lack any news on our band - I felt so free to take pride in being the first to bring such a breaking trivia to this board.

smiling smiley

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: May 12, 2011 00:05

dead.flowers
I felt so free to take pride in being the first to bring such a breaking trivia to this board.

dead-flowers ,I am so very sorry because I didn't understand you ,so I apologize on "live" on iorr ...talk to you later .
Sincerely always , Sway

<<"Georgia May is a true embodiment of the spirit of the Hudson brand," says Ben Taverniti, creative director at Hudson Jeans. "She doesn't try, she's just cool. She has that certain Je ne sais quoi."<<

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-12 00:14 by SwayStones.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: May 12, 2011 00:08

Me too, but oddly Playboy hasn't phoned.

Date: May 12, 2011 00:11

It's all fine, Sway. Why apologize? Just wait till the next breaking news. smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: May 12, 2011 05:12

Damn, do I understand Lizzy 110%, loud and clear baby... Me? I'm kind of a bottomless person, I like to have my testicles hang out and swing of my speedo swim wear when at the beach, I understand the feeling completely. CCMind

Date: May 12, 2011 11:23

SwayStones

Ain't she cute?

My twelve points go tooooo ...... Georgia!

Posted by: Thricenay ()
Date: May 12, 2011 11:36

Stoneage
When a celebrity kid does this it usually means that they were to spoiled to succeed in anything else and can't be bothered to maintain a regular job. Little extra money besides daddy's allowance so you can buy a diamond or so to your new designer dress!

Oh Christ, does this mean Kelly Osbourne is next?

Posted by: ineedadrink ()
Date: May 12, 2011 15:13

Chastity/Chaz Bono is next!

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: May 12, 2011 15:17

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: May 12, 2011 18:52

well, telle mère telle fille ! (as we say in french)
it means like mother like daughter
this easy money doing is so ridiculous compared to what her father has been doing for almost 50 years that I would feel ashamed and angry if I was Mick Jagger.

Posted by: Sleepy City ()
Date: May 12, 2011 20:18

You lot obviously have better taste in music than you do in women. I think she's incredible. smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: May 12, 2011 20:56

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: May 18, 2011 19:32

some pics from playboy:
[www.index.hr]

Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: May 19, 2011 00:34

dead.flowers
SwayStones

Ain't she cute?

[
I don't get the gapped teeth look, otherwise she's a doll

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1550
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home