Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Terrorist Bomb Explodes in Djemma El- Fna Square, Morocco. Site of PAGE/PLANT UnLeded Concert - Video Here
Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: April 30, 2011 01:06

Updated: SEE COLLECTIVE SOUL Live in Djemma El-Fna Square FOOTAGE BELOW

15 Dead, 20 wounded (many with lost limbs in critical condition) as a huge Bomb explodes in ARGANA CAFE, in the very popular and tourist Filled DJEMMA EL-FNA ("Place of the End" ) in MARRAKECH, MOROCCO. This is probably the most popular tourist site in Morocco and also the site were JIMMY PAGE and ROBERT PLANT had a free concert for their Unledded/No Quarter MTV special back in the 90's (clips included).

On a personal note I've been to this square (and Cafe Argana) numerous times, it's amazing with a carnival, circus and bizarre world vibe all mixed into one - no place like it on earth. Now some terrorist A-holes have to scar the place and scare the sh*t out of many travelers. I am so saddened and depressed. The world is being taken away from us by a small group of no brain, super violent neanderthal terrorists that should have all been better left unborn IMO .....

NEWS COVERAGE LATER IN THE DAY (4/29)

EARLY NEWS ABOUT THE EXPLOSION - RAW FOOTAGE

JIMMY PAGE/ROBERT PLANT Live at DJEMMA EL-FNA, MARRAKECH, Morocco. "THE TRUTH EXPLODES"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-01 06:25 by CrissCrossMind.

Re: OT: Huge Bomb Explodes in Djemma El- Fna Square in Morocco, Site of PLANT/PAGE UnLedded MTV Concert - Raw Video Here
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: April 30, 2011 01:12

CrissCrossMind
The world is being taken away from us by a small group of no brain, super violent neanderthal terrorists that should have all been better left unborn IMO .....

IMO, let's take the world away from them...

Re: OT: Huge Bomb Explodes in Djemma El- Fna Square in Morocco, Site of PLANT/PAGE UnLedded MTV Concert - Raw Video Here
Date: April 30, 2011 01:17

... Yep, WHATEVER it takes EG (just as long as it's successful, does the job - count me IN)

Date: May 1, 2011 00:28

COLLECTIVE SOUL Live in MOROCCO at DJEMMA EL-FNA Square, Marrakech

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1393
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home