Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Any Infos about new Releases 2015 ?
Posted by: basti ()
Date: November 20, 2014 21:12

Hallo everybody

Have anyone facts or Infos about the next year

We have the other 4 Vaults (Bruessel, Leeds, Tokyo & Toronto)
Berlin 2014 (Bluray)
Sticky Fingers Deluxe ???? I hope for a official Release from C.... Blues

I hope anybody have more Informations

basti

Re: Any Infos about new Releases 2015 ?
Date: November 20, 2014 21:13

Berlin 2014 BluRay?

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 20, 2014 21:17

The "Green Ice" soundtrack remastered, expanded over 4 discs and housed in an elegant over-sized box! thumbs up
First 50 copies (signed by Bill and Mick) will be offered at 1000$ on the Stones site.
Be quick!

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: November 20, 2014 21:45

What about Rome 2014 DVD?!

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: November 20, 2014 21:56

Hey, DCBA I heard it was to be a 6 Disc set.. Mick n Bill will sign copies for an undisclosed sum,

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: November 20, 2014 21:59

For 2015 you will get the other releases from the archive with DVD from same, so if you purchased all the Archive release downloads like me , well you have just been ........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-11-20 22:14 by Tonstone.

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: November 20, 2014 21:59

Tonstone
Hey, DCBA I heard it was to be a 6 Disc set.. Mick n Bill will sign copies for an undisclosed sum,

But they will actually be auto pen "signatures"

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: November 20, 2014 22:58

I'm wondering what's next; it seems a very grey area, as we've had 2 archive / vault albums in rapid succession. Are we going to have 2 more in Jan 2015, or is that it until Mick sees the bottom line and then decides to feed us some more, or stop altogether ? Hoping against hope, we may even have a new album, or that live album with duets from the great, the good, and the not so great.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 20, 2014 23:11

(seriously now) we can only hope for El Mocambo or a 1970 soundboard?

The Paris Sept.23 (partial) SB tape popped up about 20 years ago.
Was it a rough cassette copy of a pro multitrack reocrding that lays in the Stones vaults? We can only hope...

The Mobile Record Unit truck was put together in March 70 so it's not entirely impossible that Glyn and Andy Johns drove the lorry down to Paris and recorded one or all three Palais des Sports shows...

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: November 21, 2014 00:04

'69/'73 stuff would be very appreciate, Knebworth '76, Mocambo '77, Brixton Video '95 and the two shows in Amsterdam Paradiso, Rome 2014, then, if Sir Paul Macca wants...100 Club Show would be the top!!

P.S....Any news about Brixton DVD?!

Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: November 21, 2014 00:18

wouldnt mind some rare stuff from the 60,s.

the early days around 63-64, maybe some 66-67 concert too, i really like the brian jones era, seems to be ignored in setlists for some reason.

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: November 21, 2014 01:09

It will be San Jose 1999, mostly because I want a great DVD from that tour, and I know I will be quite visible on it for B-Stage! smiling smiley

Good things happen to Stones fans.

I want a new Stones Studio Album in 2015
Posted by: Havo ()
Date: November 21, 2014 01:26

oK---the releases "from the Vault",but I think almost everybody on IOOR has Boots from these concerts. Ten years are gone since the release of "A Bigger bang"; in my OPinion a great Album. I am pretty sure, that they have new Material. Dont keep it for Solo-Albums mick, Keith and Ronnie; Lets do a NEW Stones Album .Thats what WE want!. know, Rolling Stones concerts are Awesome,( 9 from ten). I am 62, and sure the Band has stil the fire .Prefer their 64-71 Era. Saw the Stones in 46 concerts from 1965-2006. Hope, there will be another studio-Album!!!

Re: I want a new Stones Studio Album in 2015
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 21, 2014 01:46

They probably make more money on one concert than they would do on making a new album. I don't think it will happen. For a number of reasons: Money, time, the Keith/Mick feud, health, age. Etcetera, etcetera...
And I'm also pretty sure we won't see any more world tours. This is most certainly the last one. A couple of gigs here and there and more re-issues is, probably, what we can hope for. One thing is sure: They can't afford to take years off anymore. If nothing happens during 2015 I guess nothing more will happen at all. Time waits for no one.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: November 21, 2014 02:28

I have forwarded your request to their management. You are welcome.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: November 21, 2014 02:34

... and I want Penelope Cruz to give me a handjob, and that isn't going to happen either.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: November 21, 2014 04:51

71Tele
... and I want Penelope Cruz to give me a handjob, and that isn't going to happen either.

That's all you want from her? Dream big young man.

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: November 21, 2014 11:47

DandelionPowderman
Berlin 2014 BluRay?

Yup, haven't heard about this, must be wishful thinking?

Though I'd love to see a 14 On Fire tour documentary (it seems they've got loads of footage) with let's say one tune from each gig.

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: November 21, 2014 12:31

Havo
Lets do a NEW Stones Album .Thats what WE want!. Rolling Stones concerts are Awesome,( 9 from ten). I am 62, and sure the Band has stil the fire .Prefer their 64-71 Era. Saw the Stones in 46 concerts from 1965-2006. Hope, there will be another studio-Album!!!

well, please be careful with what you're writing because otherwise some legal guirdian might turn up telling us "The Rolling Stones owe us nothing" "they will do whatever they want to" and finally, totally unexpected breaking news: "The Rolling Stones owe us nothing". smileys with beer

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: November 21, 2014 15:17

dcba
(seriously now) we can only hope for El Mocambo or a 1970 soundboard?

The Paris Sept.23 (partial) SB tape popped up about 20 years ago.
Was it a rough cassette copy of a pro multitrack reocrding that lays in the Stones vaults? We can only hope...

The Mobile Record Unit truck was put together in March 70 so it's not entirely impossible that Glyn and Andy Johns drove the lorry down to Paris and recorded one or all three Palais des Sports shows...

That SB snippet of Sympathy, plus the Brown Sugar recording on youtube, from Paris 1970 is THUNDEROUS. A complete official release of that/those concert(s) is in the top of my wishlist.

Posted by: flilflam ()
Date: November 21, 2014 15:33

tomcasagranda
I'm wondering what's next; it seems a very grey area, as we've had 2 archive / vault albums in rapid succession. Are we going to have 2 more in Jan 2015, or is that it until Mick sees the bottom line and then decides to feed us some more, or stop altogether ? Hoping against hope, we may even have a new album, or that live album with duets from the great, the good, and the not so great.

If the Stones continue to release new versions of very old songs, then I am going to be very disappointed. I already have four or five versions of some songs, on compilation CD's and live concert DVD's, so I will probably not waste any more money on archival songs. If I wait a few months, I can always hear all of them on YouTube. If the Stones are going to call themselves a relevant musical group, they need to put out an album with all new material. I believe they have it in them to do this. Doom and Gloom was a step in the right direction, and this song no doubt won over a few more million fans.

If they do not have it in them to create a new CD, they may as well give it up and retire.

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: November 21, 2014 15:41

flilflam
Doom and Gloom was a step in the right direction, and this song no doubt won over a few more million fans.

I wish I could gain a few million fans by recording two mediocre Stones pastisches.

Posted by: Greg ()
Date: November 21, 2014 16:47

LieB
That SB snippet of Sympathy, plus the Brown Sugar recording on youtube, from Paris 1970 is THUNDEROUS. A complete official release of that/those concert(s) is in the top of my wishlist.

Wow, thunderous indeed, roll it out... Listening to Stuttgart 1970 right now; such an underrated/underexposed tour.

----------------------------
"Music is the frozen tapioca in the ice chest of history."

"Shit!... No shit, awright!"

Posted by: fuzzbox ()
Date: November 21, 2014 16:55

Greg
LieB

Wow, thunderous indeed, roll it out... Listening to Stuttgart 1970 right now; such an underrated/underexposed tour.

A wonderful progression from 1969 US tour.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1732
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home