Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: OT: Kate Middleton and Prince William BAN BEER from their Royal Wedding Reception
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 29, 2011 07:06

Hey keep away you pack of pervs.... Pippa's mine ... Pippa Rock ...has a quiet a nice tone to it wouldn't you say???...

ROCKMAN

Re: OT: Kate Middleton and Prince William BAN BEER from their Royal Wedding Reception
Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: April 29, 2011 07:14

Rockman
Hey keep away you pack of pervs.... Pippa's mine ... Pippa Rock ...has a quiet a nice tone to it wouldn't you say???...

WHOA, ROCK !!! Pippa Mind sounds pretty smooth IMO, kinda sexy I say, I say !!!

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: April 29, 2011 07:16

She Was Hot Hot Hot . . .. She Pinned Me to the Ground!

I don't smoke get me a beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: April 29, 2011 07:28

I'll go with -

You Dream of it Passionate
You get a rise from it
Feel the hot ***
Dripping on your thighs from it
Why, oh so divine, the Pain of Love

TIE YOU UP (The Pain Of Love) JAGGER/RICHARDS

By the way, Rock, E-mail me her cell phone #, I seem to have lost it. Thanks Mate

PS. Anymore shots of her Rock?

Date: April 29, 2011 07:28

ROCKMAN

Date: April 29, 2011 07:32

E-mail me her cell phone #, I seem to have lost it.

Sorry Man I seem to have left it back at Buck Palace...

ROCKMAN

Date: April 29, 2011 07:35

HOLY SH*T !!! SHE'S A GODDESS !!! (but somehow that belt seems out-of-place. Never seen one like that) NICE EFFING LEGS !! Outfit's not that hot, gotta come off...ummm, I mean it's gotta go.... I'll find a long T-shirt or something....

Date: April 29, 2011 07:41

Rockman
E-mail me her cell phone #, I seem to have lost it.

Sorry Man I seem to have left it back at Buck Palace...

Awww, that's no way for a mate to behave... I bet youz gots it memor - a -zized. Think hard Rock, anything coming up from the memory banks ???

Date: April 29, 2011 07:46

Actually Pip's and I love to communicate the old-way..... Via carrier pidgeons ....

ROCKMAN

Date: April 29, 2011 08:08

Rockman
Actually Pip's and I love to communicate the old-way..... Via carrier pidgeons ....

Yeah, yeah, I hear ya....old fashion way, like using the tongue.... for speaking I mean....of course I mean for speaking, communicating and such....

Hey Rock, I found some footage of my future wife. I know she will be cause that's the dark pink-ish hat I sent her at about 1:20 (on the footage) I said, "Pippa My Love, wear the hat as a sign that you are ready to unite and make babies" So check it, THE HAT IS ON HER HEAD !!! It's THE SIGN Rock, it's the effing sign !!! (I knew my good Karma was gonna come back to me !!!)

Date: April 29, 2011 08:39

CAREFUL CrissX.......... Pip's was instructed to wear that particular hat to the
wedding so that hopefully security could flush-out the serial-tosser who's been sending them ta Buck Palace

ROCKMAN

Posted by: ab ()
Date: April 29, 2011 09:19

Sorry, it's just laying there: Anyone dying to make Pippa squeaka??

Hey, this could be Gareth Keenan's ultimate three-way with sisters (apart from Penelope and Monica Cruz)!

Date: April 29, 2011 09:52

Rockman
CAREFUL CrissX.......... Pip's was instructed to wear that particular hat to the
wedding so that hopefully security could flush-out the serial-tosser who's been sending them ta Buck Palace

Well, Rock, you know, ah,... that's what she TOLD you but, umm, she's VERY crafty, that's not what she whispered in my ear as she licked it and raved on about my tongue - Yeah, sweetheart, RAVE ON... it's all there for you honey bunny... And if that Rockman bloke comes cruising around in his beat-up beatle boots just send him to the Tower of London for "treatment", get sis to set it up..... Watch out Rock, the BLACK MAMBO blood in me is starting to heat up.....

Date: April 29, 2011 10:06

Watch ya TV soon CrissX ...... I'll give you a discreet little nod as Pip's and I step from the church ...
Just a little tilt of the head...Oh yes and like all bad-fellows I'll be on the left ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: April 29, 2011 11:32

Rockman
Here ya go Rollin' Hansie ..... Pippa.......eeeerrr Kate's sister

Thanks Rockman. Yep, I agree Pippa's HOT

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: April 29, 2011 11:34

......Yeeeeeeeah thought ya'd agreeee ya ole devil ......

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: April 29, 2011 11:50

Seems like I have to present THE hottest chick on earth to you again...namely:

2 1 2 0

Date: April 29, 2011 11:53

BB.........
Maybe that's who all them double-B Stones titles are dedicated to...

ROCKMAN

Date: April 29, 2011 11:57

A bigger Bardot...???

2 1 2 0

Date: April 29, 2011 12:04

Between The Bardots.......

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: April 29, 2011 14:00

One of the choir boys at Westminster Abbey really looks like Keith

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: April 29, 2011 14:49

Seeing William and Catherine getting married today on TV..im so pleased for them and the Royal Family..ENGLAND RULES..yea'..smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-29 14:58 by colonial.

Date: April 29, 2011 15:25

Is sir Mick invited? Could see that Becks was...

2 1 2 0

Posted by: R ()
Date: April 29, 2011 15:49

My favorite part was Queen, Jr. and Camilla who looked like she'd already put away a pint of gin.

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: April 29, 2011 15:54

I love the dismissive little "talk to the hand" wave that they do. Takes YEARS of practice to do that properly.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: April 29, 2011 18:31

Come On
Seems like I have to present THE hottest chick on earth to you again...namely:

Oh no ........Come On ...you did it again spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

IMO,BB wasn't the hottest girl on earth ....she was an icon may be but she is a dumb ...

Come On,see :
Sharon Stone is the hottest woman because not only she looks more pretty but she is much more classy compared to BB PLUS SHE is clever tongue sticking out smiley

Date: April 29, 2011 18:39

Oh No Swaystones, now I have to do it again since there's a new chick presented on a site made for music-discussions about my favorite rockband...

grinning smiley

2 1 2 0

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: April 29, 2011 19:08

Rolling Hansie
One of the choir boys at Westminster Abbey really looks like Keith
I don't know about that. But when I was watching it I kept waiting for them to break into You Can't Always Get What You Want.smiling smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: April 30, 2011 04:41

.....I just wanna say I felt so out of place watching the ceremony on TV this morning without something on my head until I reached for my NY Yankees cap......

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: April 30, 2011 08:03

Rip This
.....I just wanna say I felt so out of place watching the ceremony on TV this morning without something on my head until I reached for my NY Yankees cap......

Priceless.

LOL! Wish I'd said that. So many large ornate hats?

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1460
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home