Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Star spangled banner-1981
Posted by: marko ()
Date: August 27, 2014 13:10

When was the 1st time they used it as an outro?

from the recordings,,San Diego was 1st one,,and wasn´t used in Philadelphia,,anyone remembers was it used in Buffalo,Rockford or Boulder?

Re: Star spangled banner-1981
Posted by: tatters ()
Date: August 27, 2014 16:30

One of the most clueless things I've ever read in my entire life was a review of a 1981 Stones concert which said this was being played live, offstage, by either Keith or Ronnie.

Date: August 27, 2014 16:35

tatters
One of the most clueless things I've ever read in my entire life was a review of a 1981 Stones concert which said this was being played live, offstage, by either Keith or Ronnie.

Hopefully, the papers didn't suggest Chuck doing Tsjaikoskij's overture offstage after the Euro-shows grinning smiley

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: August 27, 2014 17:41

DandelionPowderman
tatters

Hopefully, the papers didn't suggest Chuck doing Tsjaikoskij's overture offstage after the Euro-shows grinning smiley
which one 1812? with midi cannon ?on chuck's casio ?

Date: August 27, 2014 17:51

TheGreek
DandelionPowderman
tatters

If he pulled that 1812 out of his Casio, I'll applaud him >grinning smiley<

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: August 27, 2014 17:57

DandelionPowderman
TheGreek
DandelionPowderman
tatters

good one !

If he pulled that 1812 out of his Casio, I'll applaud him >grinning smiley<

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2711
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home