Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

FiILM CLIPS: STONES/THE DEAD wait for Chopper to Altamont + GIMME SHELTER/H.T. WOMEN Live 1969
Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: April 10, 2011 10:43

STONES/GARCIA wait for transport to Altamont Speedway from a San Francisco Pier (part of Deluxe set Ya'Ya's DVD) Very funny scene with Charlie at the end....

GIMME SHELTER/HONKY TONK WOMEN live, Top of the Pops

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-10 10:46 by CrissCrossMind.

Re: FiILM CLIPS: STONES/THE DEAD wait for Chopper to Altamont + GIMME SHELTER/H.T. WOMEN Live 1969
Posted by: Vocalion ()
Date: April 10, 2011 11:23

You do know these cats played China, right?

Re: FiILM CLIPS: STONES/THE DEAD wait for Chopper to Altamont + GIMME SHELTER/H.T. WOMEN Live 1969
Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: April 10, 2011 12:40

Your chinese calender must have fallen and slide under the rice cooker stand/table (those hooks are cheap). Naw man, I saw these "cats" in 1969/72/73/75/77/81/89/90/94/97/99.... No Security, that was it and there were no Chinese concerts in those years... since those years I think I herd they played somewhere around there. Wouldn't exactly know, I just get the DVD's now... Maybe the cats do play China on the DVD, will have to check it - MEOW.

Posted by: Vocalion ()
Date: April 10, 2011 13:13

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: April 10, 2011 15:10

Nice videos. Probably the only ones in which Bill, Charlie and MT all got more screen time than Keef.

Posted by: Blue ()
Date: April 10, 2011 17:46

Nice videos! Thank you for posting this. The Top of the Pops "Gimme Shelter", you just cannot beat it...the number one rock and roll song of the sixties IMHO!!! and you have to admit, Bill Wyman was ALWAYS Kool!!!cool smiley

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: April 10, 2011 18:08

CrissCrossMind
STONES/GARCIA wait for transport to Altamont Speedway from a San Francisco Pier (part of Deluxe set Ya'Ya's DVD) Very funny scene with Charlie at the end....

I love that bit with Charlie. A very sweet moment in which a member of the "satanic" Rolling Stones is too shy and uptight to kiss a girl on the forehead. And you just KNOW Mick asked him to do it precisely because he knew he wouldn't. Great stuff.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1604
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home