Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

DVD from Sands properties shows?
Posted by: Mavrik24 ()
Date: March 27, 2014 05:14

Though I'm a long-time Stones fan, this is my first post, and for what it's worth, I think this is a terrific site that I've been visiting for over 10 years.

To the point, does anyone else wonder if the set lists at the two Sands properties included in the "14 on Fire" shows (Macau and Singapore), other than the fan vote song, were identical because some sort of Sands special DVD might come out? It may very well be wishful thinking, but having been in the pit at the Macau show, I would be delighted to have such a recording.

Re: DVD from Sands properties shows?
Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: March 27, 2014 05:17

Doubtful they were filmed for a special DVD. We just got Hyde Park and don't see what the point of another show officially being released would be. Just saying. You never know though I guess.

Re: DVD from Sands properties shows?
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 27, 2014 09:08

Dunno, something might be in the works, they interviewed fans at the rehearsals in February, unlike in 2012, but it's maybe to have material in the can just in case.

When I saw the title I thought someone had found a DVD of the simulcast in Singapore ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1836
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home