Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Is it difficult to take a camera in the pit?
Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: March 10, 2014 04:55

We are front row Auckland soon, is it easy to get a Camera into the Stadium? Anyone has an experience re this?

Re: Is it difficult to take a camera in the pit?
Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 10, 2014 05:10

What kind of camera are you talking about?

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: March 10, 2014 07:55

midimannz
We are front row Auckland soon, is it easy to get a Camera into the Stadium? Anyone has an experience re this?
From all reports it is easy to take and use the small consumer type of cameras which fit in your pocket. The exeception was the 2 Tokyo Domes shows where it seems the venue didnt want people using cameras, and thus now we dont have as much great footage from Japan.

SO PLEASE.... take your camera and 2-3 batteries and 5-10 SD cards and capture as much as you can.... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

Date: March 10, 2014 08:23

My Consumer Camera looks like one a Sony HX50V (but i have filmed Bruce recently on video at 1440 on it) but i didnt want it taken away

Date: March 10, 2014 08:24

2 batteries give me 240 mins of hidef footage

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: March 10, 2014 08:57

midimannz
My Consumer Camera looks like one a Sony HX50V (but i have filmed Bruce recently on video at 1440 on it) but i didnt want it taken away
PERFECT, I am looking forward to your great video.

It is so sad when live music is allowed to evaporate, never to be heard again, especially those special, one time only, moments

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-10 08:58 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: March 10, 2014 09:44

It is pretty easy to take shots, however I would be a bit careful with longer videos. They tend to stop that. I mean they never did me as I was only doing like 1 minute shots to try the new camera, but they did stop people when they had constantly the camera holding for longer than a song. Remember that cameras with exchangable lenses are not permitted.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 10, 2014 09:50

.....they usually draw the line on those head-mounted IMAX .....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 10, 2014 18:15

Rockman
.....they usually draw the line on those head-mounted IMAX .....

I find those can be a bit of a neck strain as well, by around the second song in.

Posted by: michaelsavage ()
Date: March 10, 2014 20:44

No problem in Chicago

Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: March 11, 2014 00:46

Grison
It is pretty easy to take shots, however I would be a bit careful with longer videos. They tend to stop that. I mean they never did me as I was only doing like 1 minute shots to try the new camera, but they did stop people when they had constantly the camera holding for longer than a song. Remember that cameras with exchangable lenses are not permitted.

Thanx for this info. When The Rolling Stones come to a place near me, then I buy better not a Pit Ticket, because I want as much from the show as possible on video.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2086
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home